Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange for sale - Coinnext - page 5. (Read 5163 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 18, 2014, 12:04:26 AM
Really like it, but at 10btc thats outrageous. You guys kvervalued yourselves

Are you serious? 6000 USD? You know we charge 400 USD/day to develop/design for our clients? You know creating a platform such as we currently have will take you at least 3 months and probably more towards 6 months. On top ours is tested by several security firms and above all has been live and trading for 1 month successfully. If you don't think that is worth 6000 USD at the minimum, you are overvaluing your intelligence.

It's not like we are the last exchange ever in existence. There are many entrepreneurs who do have the time and resources to follow up on an exchange project. For them this is an absolute steal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 17, 2014, 11:53:05 PM
Really like it, but at 10btc thats outrageous. You guys kvervalued yourselves
June 17, 2014, 11:49:38 PM
Any current revenue figures?

We have a 3 month promotion to charge 0% fees ongoing. So no revenue is currently made.

Ouch. To risky for me to consider, would be in the hole nearly 10k by the time you could even start making revenue, and Im assuming this part, "Total Volume:1.6504 BTC
Total Trades:5705"
is lifetime trades, because when I checked a couple hours ago it was 5703 trades.

Site looks very nice, just I can't see it making a profit. Say you charge a .15% fee each way (like mintpal), so .3% on every transaction, and you get 1000BTC a month in volume (~605x current volume), that would be 3BTC generated in fees. After server fees, your down to ~2BTC, which doesn't leave much for hiring white hatters and marketing.

I love the way the site looks, just can't see it turning a profit  Undecided

Goodluck selling!

The site could currently easily handle 1000 BTC per DAY volume, it's even really doable to reach that amount (mostly by adding new coins aggressively).
1000 BTC per month would be only 33 BTC per day, that is not so much. I think our pricing is very reasonable and inline with what we offer. For the right entrepreneur this is a very good deal. If you are looking for a passive income site, indeed, this is not for you.

The software might be able to handle 1000BTC per day, and no, its not doable at this stage in the game. There are many exchanges, yet mintpal, bter, and cryptsy have managed to control nearly the entire marketshare. Its not realistic to assume to 1000BTC. Any new BTC based exchanges realistic customer base will be that of pump & dumps.

Again, wish you best of luck, but when your selling a business it doesn't matter what it could do, it matters what it does bring in

Again, what it brings is clearly outlined in the original post. I priced it appropriately to what's outlined there. If it would be at the point of 1000 BTC per day, it would not be for sale for starting from 10 BTC. I also clearly stated for you once again that this is not intended as a passive income website and valuing it as such is just idiotic. This is a project for a bitcoin entrepreneur who has the resources and time to follow up on the startup journey.

We had a great start and we have great running platform; that is what's for sale. I'm not selling a 1000 BTC/day business here, I think that is pretty clear to almost everyone here.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2014, 11:34:20 PM

We have a 3 month promotion to charge 0% fees ongoing. So no revenue is currently made.

Ouch. To risky for me to consider, would be in the hole nearly 10k by the time you could even start making revenue, and Im assuming this part, "Total Volume:1.6504 BTC
is lifetime trades, because when I checked a couple hours ago it was 5703 trades.

Site looks very nice, just I can't see it making a profit. Say you charge a .15% fee each way (like mintpal), so .3% on every transaction, and you get 1000BTC a month in volume (~605x current volume), that would be 3BTC generated in fees. After server fees, your down to ~2BTC, which doesn't leave much for hiring white hatters and marketing.

Goodluck selling!

The site could currently easily handle 1000 BTC per DAY volume, it's even really doable to reach that amount (mostly by adding new coins aggressively).
1000 BTC per month would be only 33 BTC per day, that is not so much. I think our pricing is very reasonable and inline with what we offer. For the right entrepreneur this is a very good deal. If you are looking for a passive income site, indeed, this is not for you.

The software might be able to handle 1000BTC per day, and no, its not doable at this stage in the game. There are many exchanges, yet mintpal, bter, and cryptsy have managed to control nearly the entire marketshare. Its not realistic to assume to 1000BTC. Any new BTC based exchanges realistic customer base will be that of pump & dumps.

Again, wish you best of luck, but when your selling a business it doesn't matter what it could do, it matters what it does bring in
June 17, 2014, 07:23:13 PM

Goodluck selling!

legendary
June 17, 2014, 07:09:44 PM

Goodluck selling!
June 17, 2014, 05:52:11 PM

legendary
June 17, 2014, 05:24:42 PM
June 17, 2014, 01:10:21 PM
We have decided to sell Coinnext because we sadly don't have the time and resources anymore to maintain and grow it beyond this point.
Coinnext is launched May 7th, we have heavily marketed this product since then. Our SEO, while far from it's potential, is growing quickly.

Traffic from May 7, 2014 to Jun 17, 2014
  • Sessions: 39,312
  • Unique visitors: 18,174
  • Avg session duration: 00:05:43
  • Around 70% of all this traffic is completely free. (21% of all sessions is through Bitcointalk, 20% is direct, 12% is through google, 3% is through reddit, 2% is through twitter, ...)

What is up for auction?
  • The brand Coinnext, professional designed branding with a perfect reputation. We never got hacked.
  • The domain name Coinnext.com
  • Social Media accounts; Reddit, Facebook & Twitter (300+ genuine followers).
  • Coinnext Community accounts on all the community boards that we registered.
  • 1,600+ registered and email verified users, we're currently adding about 20 new users per day.
  • 1,387 people registered to our newsletter
  • 3th party software accounts, such as our helpdesk, software tools (github, ..), monitoring tools. This is optional and we will gladly help you move to other software of your preference free of charge.
  • The front-end;
    -- Automated deposit / withdraw system including anti-fraud detection that will stop withdrawals that are suspicious or found fraudulent.
    -- Easy to add/remove coins
    -- Integrated Chatbox
    -- Highly responsive single page trading page
    -- Professional designed UI
    -- Admin back-end. Disable/enable markets, lookup user/transaction data, ...
  • The back-end
    -- Custom built, cryptocurrency specific trading engine.
    -- We have separate servers for providing the web interface, servers for the exchange and servers to hold all the funds. We have 3 different coin servers, higher risk coins are separated from the Bitcoin server.

Technical; the site is built on Node.js and using a MySQL database for storage.
A safe exchange is everything but easy to make. We've carefully developed it over the span of 6 months with absolute security in mind. Where other exchanges hired VC funding and employed complete teams, we made ours from scratch with only two.

Monthly Costs: total servers cost is around 500$ per month.
We pay a few misc. bills like github / helpdesk but these are all relatively low and completely optional.

While everything is setup, ready and working near perfection, you will need development skills or people with development skills involved to make this a success. Please consider this when bidding.

Starting bid: 10 BTC
Buy it now: 50 BTC
End date and time: June 30th
Payment methods accepted: Bitcoin / Litecoin

The person who refers us to the final buyer is offered 10% of the selling price. So if you know someone who might be interested, let them know.
Pages:
Jump to: