Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] GRAVIEX Exchange: low fees, fast withdrawals, high security - page 30. (Read 38176 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 10
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
GRAVIEX keeps getting better and better! Another  feature is for your service! Refresh your page and start using the option you've been waiting for! No unwanted coins, only the ones you need! Stay tuned!

New exchange generation
It is great to increase your coins on your exchange. When you will have all the coins which the community demand then you will get most of the users on your exchange. I joined your exchange and like the exchange more but the coins are lesser than is why I will wait for some more time so that you add maximum coins so that we do not need to work on multiple exchanges but only on your exchange.

please give examples of what coins you would like to see
New exchange generation
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It is great to increase your coins on your exchange. When you will have all the coins which the community demand then you will get most of the users on your exchange. I joined your exchange and like the exchange more but the coins are lesser than is why I will wait for some more time so that you add maximum coins so that we do not need to work on multiple exchanges but only on your exchange.
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
I was looking about your Dividents system and i have some questions about it.
Do you have any explanation post/link related to this, because i can't find something...
Please join our group in the telegram https://t.me/graviex there they will answer all your questions

I did it and it was truly helpful in no time. Thank you. Smiley
New exchange generation
Can not enable Two-Factor Authentication. I enter the code, it produces an error: Password for authentication is incorrect, please re-enter. What could be the problem?
I need to Verify Account? Do you work with users from the Crimea?
lease join our group in the telegram https://t.me/graviex there they will answer all your questions
New exchange generation
Hi everybody! We are happy to announce that Fiat markets are already open on GRAVIEX USD EURO RUB are awaiting for you! Ctrl-F5 your trading page to start a new era! Stay tuned!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 512
Can not enable Two-Factor Authentication. I enter the code, it produces an error: Password for authentication is incorrect, please re-enter. What could be the problem?
I need to Verify Account? Do you work with users from the Crimea?
New exchange generation
Hi all! Hope your Sunday is full of sunny light! To make it even brighter, Ctrl-F5 your trading page and activate the White scheme!!! Yes. the long-awaited feature is already available in your account menu (under email)! Stay tuned! It is just a beginning Graviex!
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
I was looking about your Dividents system and i have some questions about it.
Do you have any explanation post/link related to this, because i can't find something...
Please join our group in the telegram https://t.me/graviex there they will answer all your questions
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
hello can i withdraw curium from graviex to southxchange?
Yes.
Pages:
Jump to: