Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] GRAVIEX Exchange: low fees, fast withdrawals, high security - page 36. (Read 38156 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 10
New exchange generation
Hello graviex devs,

Please reconsider your "5 btc monthly or delist" rules, there is another exchange with similar volume&listing fee that requires only about 210$ monthly of trades before they delist. ("Has few trades during 2 weeks (average daily volume lower than 0.001).

@All coin devs here, do you agree Graviex will just scare the small coin devs away and 5btc monthly trading volume for staying listed here is extremely too high for our coins?

What happens is that you scare all small coin devs away now and they will be clients of other exchanges that keep coins with low trading volume - i think it will hurt your business more in the end.

I mean come one, 40k$ in 30days with all the small coins u have. lots of dev were thinking they have a good partner for their small coin and can get listed easily or cheaply in graviex but now they change their mind and move to other exchanges.
We will discuss your proposal in the team. Thank you for your opinion
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
Hello graviex devs,

Please reconsider your "5 btc monthly or delist" rules, there is another exchange with similar volume&listing fee that requires only about 210$ monthly of trades before they delist. ("Has few trades during 2 weeks (average daily volume lower than 0.001).

@All coin devs here, do you agree Graviex will just scare the small coin devs away and 5btc monthly trading volume for staying listed here is extremely too high for our coins?

What happens is that you scare all small coin devs away now and they will be clients of other exchanges that keep coins with low trading volume - i think it will hurt your business more in the end.

I mean come one, 40k$ in 30days with all the small coins u have. lots of dev were thinking they have a good partner for their small coin and can get listed easily or cheaply in graviex but now they change their mind and move to other exchanges.
You are right, I am in agreement with you  Smiley, we can not all have such a high volume, consider small projects, that we are growing little by little.
Activity: 296
Merit: 0
Hello graviex devs,

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
How to deposit anything here if there is no deposit address in deposit section?
please refresh your browser page

I have the same problem no deposit address.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Why deposit addresses take so long time to be created ?
I'm trying to create a SUN address, since long minutes, refreshed page, logout/login, and always no address ...
That was the same with all addresses created on other coins.
Really painful ...

EDIT : 1h30 later, always no SUN address ...
New exchange generation
please refresh your browser page
New exchange generation
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Graviex is working for me with deposits and withdraws no problem and quick BTC and EGEM

I like this exchange
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Most new masternode coins launches with graviex's owners. (already with coinsmarkets owners)
Activity: 166
There is nothing wrong with this exchange, all my deposits and withdrawals have gone in and out with ease.
New exchange generation
DO NOT WITHDRAW BTC FROM THIS EXCHANGE!!

THEY CARGE YOU A 0.0004 FEE BUT WHEN SENDING YOUR BTC THEY WILL BE CHEAP!!

BTC TRANSACTION WILL NEVER GET CONFIRM!!

Fees   0.00000497 BTC
Fee per byte   2.229 sat/B
Fee per weight unit   0.557 sat/WU

THANK YOU SO GRAVIEX!!

please provide proof of lost transaction
New exchange generation
Be aware!

graviex is another coinsmarkets.com

A least same owners or close partners!

please provide proof of your reasoning.
New exchange generation
Be aware!

Just lost a BTC withdraw there. really bad.

DON'T USE THIS CHEAP EXCHANGE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!
JUST LOST 500 dollars  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yes. they are really hungry for BTC
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Be aware!

Just lost a BTC withdraw there. really bad.

DON'T USE THIS CHEAP EXCHANGE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!
JUST LOST 500 dollars  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Be aware!

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
DO NOT WITHDRAW BTC FROM THIS EXCHANGE!!

THEY CARGE YOU A 0.0004 FEE BUT WHEN SENDING YOUR BTC THEY WILL BE CHEAP!!

BTC TRANSACTION WILL NEVER GET CONFIRM!!

Fees   0.00000497 BTC
Fee per byte   2.229 sat/B
Fee per weight unit   0.557 sat/WU

THANK YOU SO GRAVIEX!!

if you have a problem, contact support https://graviex.net/tickets

There is no way that support can help transaction was made more than 11 hours ZERO CONFIRMATION fees are tooo low
you guys have to fix this
I will never going to do a BTC withdraw on your exchange anymore
Pages:
Jump to: