Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Liqui - trade and earn 24 APR on BTC, ETH - page 14. (Read 21828 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
2 ltc traded to bitcoin without issues its only need one second Wink
And added 0.01 btc to interest program we'll see it next 24hr hope it working well too

24 hours passed and can be known that interest program also working perfectly
without any issues and get 0.066% every 24 hours its very great idea exchange with interest program
first exchange with interest program in the crypto world

1ltc sent, thanks.
Activity: 672
And added 0.01 btc to interest program we'll see it next 24hr hope it working well too

24 hours passed and can be known that interest program also working perfectly
without any issues and get 0.066% every 24 hours its very great idea exchange with interest program
first exchange with interest program in the crypto world
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
i have made a trade like your instructuion with amount 2 litecoin
so far all working fast and well and placed 0.01btc to interest program
we'll see the result next day
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Are you going to add more crypto currency just like all the other Crypto currency exchanges?
Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Interes payments work as expected, I put BTC on interest that I got from selling Litecoin and had no problems getting the daily interest payment.

That is very unique features for liqui exchangers and im really waitinf foe them to add some delights and new alts so it well be more attractive for our eyes, ill still keep watching for this exchange on when they would add those one and i think it will be the key for their success since many trader will come if they can see those their beloved ico coin will be added in liqui.

Yes I think the interest is very good addition compared to other exchanges. Also the interest rate is very good, they pay 75% of all fees to cover it.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Interes payments work as expected, I put BTC on interest that I got from selling Litecoin and had no problems getting the daily interest payment.

That is very unique features for liqui exchangers and im really waitinf foe them to add some delights and new alts so it well be more attractive for our eyes, ill still keep watching for this exchange on when they would add those one and i think it will be the key for their success since many trader will come if they can see those their beloved ico coin will be added in liqui.
Liqui's signature campaign has launched. See this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/liqui-exchange-signature-campaign-1574664 for details.
legendary
legendary
I have made some trades on Liqiu and have had no problems so far. Only thing I have had some problems is that I sometimes can't edit the values (price and BTC amount) I believe this might be a problem with my browser which is Firefox. Refreshing has helped in this situation.
Will ETH be added once beta period is over and can we get interest on it?
Yes.

P.S. Promo №3 still available - join.
legendary
Will ETH be added once beta period is over and can we get interest on it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i think is next comepetitif exchange and high volume transaction
major bitcoin exchange is not ready added dogecoin , i think liqui added dogecoin is very good
dogecoin only ready added is altcoin exchanger
but i hope next liqui is altcoin exchanger can added new coin via vote, and i hope is big exchanger and equal and same big poloniex and bittrex
Activity: 448
Placed 0.01 btc on interest after 24hrs i get 0.066%
Same with ltc its working well not found any problem
but please make withdrawal fees lower 0.0005 btc is high Smiley
Activity: 420
Signature campaign from Liqui - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15808775.
hi OP waiting Signature campaign
Your exchange will be better
Activity: 448
i have made a trade ltc to btc with amount 2 ltc all working well and smoothly
also placed 0.01 btc to interest, but i cant add 0.013 btc Sad
will make post again after 24 hours thanks
Hi to all.

Promo №3. Final before official launch and starting our signature campaign. Trade test.

Terms:

1. We invite all who have 20+ posts.
2. Sell 2 LTC to our wall (good price) at LTC/BTC pair.
3. Write in this thread a short review how this trade goes, if everything is clear or your suggestions/improvements.
4. PM screenshot where your trade is visible (Last trades on the main page in the lower left corner) + your nickname and LTC adress.
4. Put BTC from this trade on Interest and wait first payout in 24 hours.
5. Once again post in this thread a few words is everything ok with to your BTC deposit.
6. We will pay you 1 LTC.

The limit for this promo - 100 LTC.

Can i use my old ltc to btc trades or we need to make new trades for it to be counted?

Of course you can Smiley
Activity: 686
Hi to all.

Promo №3. Final before official launch and starting our signature campaign. Trade test.

Terms:

1. We invite all who have 20+ posts.
2. Sell 2 LTC to our wall (good price) at LTC/BTC pair.
3. Write in this thread a short review how this trade goes, if everything is clear or your suggestions/improvements.
4. PM screenshot where your trade is visible (Last trades on the main page in the lower left corner) + your nickname and LTC adress.
4. Put BTC from this trade on Interest and wait first payout in 24 hours.
5. Once again post in this thread a few words is everything ok with to your BTC deposit.
6. We will pay you 1 LTC.

The limit for this promo - 100 LTC.

Can i use my old ltc to btc trades or we need to make new trades for it to be counted?
Activity: 346
0.5litecoin invested on interest feature and all work well
get interest with right amount and get no problem
Pages:
Jump to: