Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange listing and PR Service - page 3. (Read 20766 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 06:14:44 PM
If you can skinte my price list and which projects have already been listed.
I can send them in telegram, or in PM
If you have telegram, please letter me @Arman_Hryhorian
December 02, 2018, 06:13:16 PM
Many projects either do not have sufficient amounts to pay for the listing, while others even have money cannot get to the stock exchange. since even with money it is not so easy to get on the stock exchange. Looking for some dating and connections!
I understand that the author of this thread has the necessary contacts and contacts once he offers assistance in listing the project on the crypto exchange. if this is true and he is not a swindler - then he is a very cool man!
Thank you very much Smiley
Yes, I have contacts, which ones helps me to speed up the consideration of the application
December 02, 2018, 06:11:01 PM
Does the price of listing on the stock exchange depending on its popularity? As far as I know the price of listing on exchanges is very different.
It's depends on exchange's daily volume and popularity, yes. Different exchanges have different listing policy
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
December 02, 2018, 04:56:40 PM
Are there discounts on listing at several exchanges at once?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 05:28:30 AM
Many projects either do not have sufficient amounts to pay for the listing, while others even have money cannot get to the stock exchange. since even with money it is not so easy to get on the stock exchange. Looking for some dating and connections!
I understand that the author of this thread has the necessary contacts and contacts once he offers assistance in listing the project on the crypto exchange. if this is true and he is not a swindler - then he is a very cool man!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
the market is really unpredictable, the games of big players with small holders have greatly collapsed the cryptocurrency market, even many projects have stopped their development
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
December 02, 2018, 04:38:31 AM
The current situation in the crypto market certainly has a very negative impact on the development of most projects from the crypto industry.
The situation in the market is indeed not the best, but this does not mean that the projects have stopped their development and whether they have ceased to be engaged in marketing. conferences are also held, listings are held on exchanges and other marketing companies!
the market went crazy, and now there is a war, and only the strongest will survive
Activity: 308
December 02, 2018, 04:10:20 AM
The current situation in the crypto market certainly has a very negative impact on the development of most projects from the crypto industry.
The situation in the market is indeed not the best, but this does not mean that the projects have stopped their development and whether they have ceased to be engaged in marketing. conferences are also held, listings are held on exchanges and other marketing companies!
many projects stop or postpone ICO fees indefinitely until market prices start to rise
this is not surprising, because investors are afraid of losing their money, fearing an even greater drop in the market
the market is really unpredictable, the games of big players with small holders have greatly collapsed the cryptocurrency market, even many projects have stopped their development
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
December 01, 2018, 04:28:56 PM
Does the price of listing on the stock exchange depending on its popularity? As far as I know the price of listing on exchanges is very different.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 02:37:45 PM
many projects stop or postpone ICO fees indefinitely until market prices start to rise
this is not surprising, because investors are afraid of losing their money, fearing an even greater drop in the market
Activity: 308
December 01, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
Activity: 126
December 01, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
December 01, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
November 26, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
I take up tp 50% our profit to them. And I'm interested in long-term agreement
Thanks
Are the prices changed, connected with situation with crypto's ?
No, we haven't any changes
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 05:35:34 AM
Thanks
Are the prices changed, connected with situation with crypto's ?
November 25, 2018, 03:18:02 AM
We have the lowest prices for listing, and trusted portfolio. Listed more than 300 project's, all fast. We are not scammers, and I can prove it (we work with after payments). You can pay in 3 days after listing! No-one can offer the same service.
Also, we have good proposal for PR
For all details @Arman_Hryhorian
My official linkedin page https://www.linkedin.com/in/arman-hryhorian-a74ab1153/

so.. are you saying that you will list a coin first and payment can be made within 3 days after the listing?

and in terms of PR services, I don't quite get what you are doing here. Are you distributing press releases? or emailing clients/potential investors? a little bit more specific information would help a bunch.
1) About listing - yes, we can list first, then ask for payment (it's only for IDEX)
2) About PR - I'm distributing PR-packages. Publication types - mention and organic news. Can't share it there, because I could catch ban. Can send more info on telegram, you can write me @Arman_Hryhorian

P.S I'm also looking for referals, I can offer good fee for them
Which conditions you have for referals ?
Activity: 182
November 24, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
We have the lowest prices for listing, and trusted portfolio. Listed more than 300 project's, all fast. We are not scammers, and I can prove it (we work with after payments). You can pay in 3 days after listing! No-one can offer the same service.
My official linkedin page https://www.linkedin.com/in/arman-hryhorian-a74ab1153/

so.. are you saying that you will list a coin first and payment can be made within 3 days after the listing?

and in terms of PR services, I don't quite get what you are doing here. Are you distributing press releases? or emailing clients/potential investors? a little bit more specific information would help a bunch.
1) About listing - yes, we can list first, then ask for payment (it's only for IDEX)
2) About PR - I'm distributing PR-packages. Publication types - mention and organic news. Can't share it there, because I could catch ban. Can send more info on telegram, you can write me @Arman_Hryhorian

Which conditions you have for referals ?
November 18, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

Activity: 311
November 14, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
We have great news! We added new exchange, from Coinmarketcap's top-10, DOBI trade https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/dobitrade/
Price for it is really low, you can ask all info about it on my telegram @Arman_Hryhorian
DOBI trade now is really good variant for listing Smiley They have low number of markets and big volumes
Pages:
Jump to: