Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange Listing Prices - page 3. (Read 809 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 11
January 07, 2019, 10:08:59 AM
I recently watched an interview with a representative of Binance and he said that good projects that have the potential they can add to their exchange for free.

Yes, he said that. But Binance has the strict criteria to choose a "potential" and "good" project. I think these projects have to have an active team and a strong community behind.
Of course, the project must be really good and the team dev must have a clean history. In 1000 projects, only a few projects meet their standards. It is difficult to be listed in binance
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 10:04:24 AM
I recently watched an interview with a representative of Binance and he said that good projects that have the potential they can add to their exchange for free.

Yes, he said that. But Binance has the strict criteria to choose a "potential" and "good" project. I think these projects have to have an active team and a strong community behind.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 09:21:01 AM
Binance offers a a good service when it comes to exchange but they are expensive. I mean way expensive.
Now, if you want your target to be met then it is a good investment with them.
If not, then try to win a voting system of this known exchange and maybe you could win a free listing with them.
Just sharing.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
January 07, 2019, 01:01:08 AM
Binance offers a a good service when it comes to exchange but they are expensive. I mean way expensive.
Now, if you want your target to be met then it is a good investment with them.
If not, then try to win a voting system of this known exchange and maybe you could win a free listing with them.
Just sharing.
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 07, 2019, 12:06:40 AM
Have you check on these page https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
That is a list of the cryptocurrency market. But I don't know how much the fees to list the coins or the tokens. But maybe you can visit one by one of the market and contact their support system to ask about the fees. In that page, you can see how much the volume in 24H, 7D, 30D and other things you might need. I hope it helps you.
Merit: 674
January 06, 2019, 11:59:40 PM
Hi. I was wondering if you have some ideas on where it would be possible to do a paid coin listing? Maybe someone has a list of exchange listing prices or something like that? I'm looking for some exchange that could generate at least 5K volume per day for a new coin. So far I know CryptoBridge is charging 3 BTC.

I know the following:

CryptoBridge: 3 BTC.
BITIBU: 0.5 BTC.
Why don't you try Idex, I see Idex is a good exchange and good volume if your token is well known. And I hear some people say that the idex listing fee is only 1 BTC
OP is talking about his new coin, IDEX does not list coin AFAIK, it only list ETH tokens.
I don't know it's 1 BTC also, I thought it's lower than that or free, because they are decentralized exchange.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 11:24:53 PM
Based on how much volume at their exchange itself, never worried about some altcoin have different price each exchange bitcoin, but you have look how much volume transaction there, maybe when price is higher still less volume of transaction.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 06, 2019, 11:15:41 PM
Listing price were listed above but see big exchange is definitely a big factor to get a large volume of trades and it will basically give you an advantage for you to gain but for me even you listed your new coin to an average type exchange as long as you have a good coin that have a great project for sure you will have a lot of people who will fight to get it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 10:56:44 PM
It's an old tweet but it might give you an idea about what fees exchanges ask for listing :

https://twitter.com/Ryugunsun/status/1034941990947803137

I think this is an unreasonable data. Big exchanges like Binance, Okex .... Apart from the listing fee, the project must be really good and supported by everyone. They do not easily list a bullshit project when paying the full list fee
Activity: 462
January 06, 2019, 10:07:53 PM
Each exchange has a different value, the more popular the exchange will be high, but what makes us more suitable then determining the exchange must be to see the transaction volume every second and learn the benefits, and this can help us in determining attitudes.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 06, 2019, 08:52:10 PM
From the above list, if cryptopia is not charging BTC for listing (As per the chart), it would be better to list in cryptopia. I have a good experience in cryptopia for more than 2 years. It's not much expensive to list their (if they didn't change from previous). Also, the volume of cryptopia is fine enough.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
January 06, 2019, 08:04:30 PM
Every exchange has a different listing fee. And I think the high listing fee does not guarantee that the coin/token can reach 5k daily trading volume. Of course, I will choose the exchange with the lowest listing fee. Probably, by performing a trading contest with the large pool, it can reach 5k trading volume in one day, even though the volume is only temporary during the event.
Activity: 630
January 06, 2019, 06:54:08 PM
prices may vary depending on status of exchange, if it is one of the well-known exchange then the listing price is high and it is also a bit hard to list on at least top 5 exchanges since they will need a lot verification from the project because they do not want to list a weak or soon to be dead project.
Activity: 462
January 06, 2019, 06:49:06 PM
I think the lesser you pay on the exchanges the lower the coins that they can generate. So mich better to pick on the exchange that can generate what you want. Theres a lot of way to earn BTC on crowd funding, also theres a contest on listing that if you win and gets rank one on vote you can exchange your token for free.
Activity: 571
January 06, 2019, 06:31:22 PM
The more popular the exchange, the more it is worth listing on it. And why do you need this information? Just wondering? You can win the contest for the Binance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 11:40:28 AM
Hi. I was wondering if you have some ideas on where it would be possible to do a paid coin listing? Maybe someone has a list of exchange listing prices or something like that? I'm looking for some exchange that could generate at least 5K volume per day for a new coin. So far I know CryptoBridge is charging 3 BTC.

I know the following:

If your coin based on the ethereum platform and there was a lot of DEX that offers a cheap price for listing. But if you are wanna listed your coin in an ordinary exchange site and that will be so difficult to generate 5k volume for a day if your coin is not popular.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
January 06, 2019, 11:27:42 AM
It's an old tweet but it might give you an idea about what fees exchanges ask for listing :

https://twitter.com/Ryugunsun/status/1034941990947803137

Activity: 392
Merit: 66
January 06, 2019, 11:22:14 AM
Crypto-bridge is your best choice. As far as I know they have two options, a fast listing within 24 hours and a standard listing within 14 to 21 days days from application. The standard listing is 3 BTC, the fast listing is 7 BTC: https://crypto-bridge.org/coin-add/ No one can guarantee the volume. It depends on how attractive your coin is. You can also try cryptopia: their listing fee seems to be somewhere around 6.6 BTC (calculated from the current DOT coin price): https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinListings

Activity: 101
January 06, 2019, 11:05:50 AM

I know the following:

Why don't you try Idex, I see Idex is a good exchange and good volume if your token is well known. And I hear some people say that the idex listing fee is only 1 BTC
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
January 06, 2019, 10:55:39 AM
Exchange now is a brisk and profitable business, I read that there are exchanges where it's free to get listed for a specific period of time, those tokens who just got into ICO should take this opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: