Pages:
Author

Topic: exchange paypal to bitcoin HERE - page 2. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 07:09:48 AM
bring your pp funds. those that exchanged, please kindly comment
August 15, 2018, 06:37:50 AM
Who is the escrow?

am hoping anyone thay wants to exchange will find a good escrow on here
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
August 15, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
Who is the escrow?
August 15, 2018, 05:55:40 AM
i will exchange your paypal funds to btc at good rates, message me for deals.

**Yes i know the risks, do not come here to tell me about it. serious people only.  
What are your rates, how long does it take to complete the transaction, which escrow will you use for this?
Like you said we all know it's risky so you accepting it means that you won't be expecting someone to send you the funds first and expect them to send funds first.

yes of course but thats if its a big amount. i do not believe anyone will want to run with pp funds, 99% of time the sender get refund after chargeback. and its definitely dumb to try to run with pp fund

rate is 12%, hold time applies for 72hours or more depending on amount. if its smaller amounts, below <=$100, i might consider little tine for hold period
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 01:59:32 AM

**Yes i know the risks, do not come here to tell me about it. serious people only. 
What are your rates, how long does it take to complete the transaction, which escrow will you use for this?
Like you said we all know it's risky so you accepting it means that you won't be expecting someone to send you the funds first and expect them to send funds first.
August 14, 2018, 08:38:34 PM

Pages:
Jump to: