Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange tokens all the way - page 10. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2021, 01:40:19 PM
It's a good time to take some risk with exchange tokens, remember that exchanges tokens are more capable too when bull is alive, last month WazirX, a crypto exchange project that no one is talking about was at 0.08$ and now it's 4$, some are already underestimating ToKOcrypto, another exchange token from binance again, though this isn't a financial advice but how can we change our lives for good if we don't take some risks?
Exchange tokens are for me a much more safer investment compared to some of newer shitcoins on the market today. These exchange tokens has the potential to grow just like BNB but of course we always anticipate the risk as crypto is volatile.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 08, 2021, 01:35:41 PM
That's your analysis so better go with it.

You see the potential of exchange coins, then invest on them.
It's not necessarily that all of them will succeed, let's be real, but at least if some of them will grow 50 to 100 times, that woudl mean big profit on your investment. So I would say it's a great analysis, time to implement your plan and good luck.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
April 08, 2021, 01:09:39 PM
It's a good time to take some risk with exchange tokens, remember that exchanges tokens are more capable too when bull is alive, last month WazirX, a crypto exchange project that no one is talking about was at 0.08$ and now it's 4$, some are already underestimating ToKOcrypto, another exchange token from binance again, though this isn't a financial advice but how can we change our lives for good if we don't take some risks?
I definitely agree with you. Because I have been watching both WRX and BNB and both are performing marvelous in recent times but unfortunately I have not invested with any of them. Actually I was planning to buy some BNB when it was trading around 0.0015 BTC but somehow I have missed it and right now it is trading above 0.007 BTC in less than 3 to 5 months of time. Definitely if they have invested, that must be changing my life somehow better.

Tokocrypto is something I am hearing for the first time. I just googled and I came to know it is an exchange of Indonesia and right now biance is migrating and the process is still going on as per coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 08, 2021, 12:49:19 PM
I think you might be misunderstood something here, back then wazirx traded at 0,08$ not because it was not known by public but in fact we were in bear market. everything was underpriced even Bitcoin itself, not to mention wazirx was acquisited by binance which means they have a huge supporter base.
the reason it could go as high as that because we are in bull market, not only wazirx but everything went at least 20x from previous price.
about Tko, I do not think it will go that high considering the fact it is released in this bull market. in bull market everything is overpriced, do not blindly buy them.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
April 08, 2021, 12:34:40 PM
If people didn't wanna deal with the risk and they will never earn the profit. Investing is about how good you can deal with the risk and take any opportunity in the market.
I know that if you wanna say that if exchange token site is worth to invest but the question is there exchange token that is still trading at the bottom price?

Im not even seeing legit exchange token that is not yet pumping right now. Almost all of legit exchange token already pumped.
Activity: 181
Merit: 14
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 08, 2021, 11:47:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: