Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange without verification - page 2. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
January 04, 2018, 08:09:20 PM
If you are willing to trade just crypto vs crypto then many exchanges don't require verification. Your ID check is a must if you want to exit to fiat

This.

Most exchanges only require a email for most to be able to deposit crypto and than trade crypto to crypto. They will make you send a ID and a photo usually when you are requesting payouts over 1-2 btc per 24 hours. Although note of advice if you are going to be only having a email for a exchange I would definitely have 2factor auth for your accounts. That way it is pretty much impossible for your account to get hacked. 
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 08:01:16 PM
verification is a very important account security measure. so I think if there is an exchnage that does not require to verify the account is not good exchange in my opinion. and I have never met him. if there is any I will not use it. so my suggestion is to use exchnage that requires verification.
Activity: 107
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
If you are willing to trade just crypto vs crypto then many exchanges don't require verification. Your ID check is a must if you want to exit to fiat
Activity: 23
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
I have tried verifying to join an exhange with verify, no luck
Are they exchanges where you don't need to verify, as  I want to swop bitcoin for litecoin.
I would need to be able to send bitcoin, trade to litecoin, and then withdraw the litecoin, all with no verification.
Pages:
Jump to: