Pages:
Author

Topic: ### [EXCHANGE] www.swisscex.com - Constructive improvement suggestions ### - page 2. (Read 3758 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Your site still doesn't show any legal information (imprint). That will for sure keep people with bigger amounts away. Nobody will transfer 20-30 btc without knowing who are the people behind that site and where the company is exactly located (full address).

Give me one good reason why this hasn't been done right from the beginning.

Cheers

By the end of today we should know how to proceeed in this regard. The reason why did not do it earlier is because we want to choose a proper form of organization and we are going to have a meeting with a lawyer about this topic today. Probably you are not aware about the Swiss law but for example a GmbH (similar as an Ltd.) costs CHF 20'000 to set up ($22'000), therefore we carefully evaluate our options. At least an "about us" will follow very shortly.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Your site still doesn't show any legal information (imprint). That will for sure keep people with bigger amounts away. Nobody will transfer 20-30 btc without knowing who are the people behind that site and where the company is exactly located (full address).

Give me one good reason why this hasn't been done right from the beginning.

Cheers
We are currently in the process of purchasing another server for our website!

This is to ensure the transaction speed of the deposits and withdrawals in the future.
Ok, swisscex looks great. And you have cool charts, unlike some crappy exchanges Cheesy Also, the site is fast. Might as well use it instead of other exchanges if there will be coins that i'm interested to trade Wink

Thank you very much!

It would be good to know what coins you had in mind. Could you be so kind and address the coins you would like either in the announcement thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-swiss-coin-exchange-wwwswisscexcom-443205 or using the vote function of our website https://www.swisscex.com/support.

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Ok, swisscex looks great. And you have cool charts, unlike some crappy exchanges Cheesy Also, the site is fast. Might as well use it instead of other exchanges if there will be coins that i'm interested to trade Wink
I've been watching this exchange since it launched.
I haven't registered or used the exchange as of yet.
What puts me off about the site is that I'VE HEARD that the withdraw rates are pretty high...

Thank you for actively following our development.

This has been addressed earlier and since today we changed our withdraw rates to a fix amount, similar as cryptsy.

BTC withdrawal fee: 0.0005
LTC withdrawal fee: 0.005

Ah ok. What was it before? And what are the exchange rates? Sorry if I'm asking questions that I can find on the site myself, just want to hear from people themselves.

You dont need to apologies, we are happy to answer all the questions you have.
The withdrawal fee used to be 0.1% for all coins. It was requested to lower them for BTC and LTC and we did so. All other than BTC/LTC are still at 0.1%.
What puts me off about the site is that I'VE HEARD that the withdraw rates are pretty high...

This has been addressed earlier and since today we changed our withdraw rates to a fix amount, similar as cryptsy.

Ah ok. What was it before? And what are the exchange rates? Sorry if I'm asking questions that I can find on the site myself, just want to hear from people themselves.

Dear traders

We successfully launched our exchange www.swisscex.com on February 1st it's amazing to see how well we got accepted by the community. We received very positive feedback from many users. We appreciate your continued support and commitment, as this is fundamental to build up a robust, lasting exchange. We are constantly trying to improve our service. This thread is to provide an opportunity for all traders to suggest their ideas, on how to improve our services - to make SWISSCEX the best place to trade. We actively listen to every user, if there is anything you feel is missing on our website, please let us know! Many user requests have been already implemented.

Feel free to post any kind of comment here, either positive or negative. Thank you for you using appropriate language.

Your SWISSCEX Development Team

Official Announcement Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-swiss-coin-exchange-wwwswisscexcom-443205

Pages:
Jump to: