Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXCHANGE] Xchange.me - Exchange Your Cryptos at the Best Rate - page 2. (Read 748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
I haven't tried it yet but it look just fine. It's good to see that you have a higher rates than Nexchange (tried to compare on btc/doge pair). It also have an advantage on the number of pairs available to be traded.
One thing that I don't like is the slow appearance of equivalent value, like when you put 1 btc then you chose doge, it still wait for a moment before the value to show up.

Also, you might want to fix the Visit us at XCHANGE.me link on your thread post.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5

Xchange.me is a modern currency exchange that provides a safe and fast way to get any of the currency we have listed on our platform at the best price. Our services eliminate the need to register will several crypto exchanges, we will provide the cryptocurrency you need. When you place an order, our custom designed algorithm checks for the best available price on the market and the best rates are shown to you. If you agree to proceed with the deal, we will instantly send your money to the address you have indicated. Please note that the rates are subject to change and we can only guarantee the price displayed on our platform at the time of the quote. All cryptocurrency transactions require network confirmation before the funds will be credited to the sender's account. While awaiting confirmation, the price might change due to the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market; this is why we advise that sufficient fees should always be made available to the miners.

Advantages:
  • ANONYMITY - no registration or verification required
  • SAFETY - Advanced DDoS protection with the most secure, custom script. This system has been tested by reputable auditing companies and found to be an extremely safe product.
  • AFFILIATE PROGRAM - We appreciate people who promote our services, and we reward this group of supporters by giving them 50% of the exchange fees which is received from exchanges done by the users’ referrals.
  • FAST EXCHANGES - most of the transactions are finalized within few minutes
  • DISCOUNTED FEES - users holding at least 200 EXCC on their Web Wallet are entitled to receive exchange fees reduced by 50% (0.25%)

Fees:
- 0.5% for everybody
- 0.25% for users holding at least 200 EXCC on their Web Wallet

Supported Coins:
- Payment method: BTC & ETH & LTC & GRS (more to come)
- Available to purchase (around 200): ETH, LTC, TRX, EOS, BCH, ETC, ENG, ADX, BAT, CVC, ICX, KMD, VIA, ADA, DGB and many more

Useful links
Pages:
Jump to: