Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchanges for newbies. Does it exist? - page 4. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 17
June 02, 2019, 07:16:48 PM
you need to stay off the exchanges but learn about trading. try learning first. after then, register and trade with demo account. most exchanges has demo. don't rush into trading because you might regret your move quite easily. take your time before moving into real trading.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
June 02, 2019, 06:52:40 PM
Hello, I'm a newbie for all this crypto stuff, but I have some extra money and I'd like to tr trading. Could u please recommend me some exchanges for newbies? And I'd also appreciate your advice. Thank u

If you want an exchange this reference maybe a good place for you start with such as follows
those are Kucoin, Lbank, Idax, Coinbene and Binance just don't forget to activate 2FA to prevent
hackers .
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
June 02, 2019, 06:40:00 PM
There are many exchanges and each has its pros and cons, as well as a different interface. You can choose the most suitable for yourself. You can visit the coinmarketcap website and find a list of exchanges, both popular and less popular.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 02, 2019, 04:36:14 PM
I think there's no criteria in choosing exchanges whether it is newbie-friendly.
There should be a criteria for newbies who are looking for an exchange to stay.

There are newbies that are searching for exchanges and I've seen that there are many of them that have found an exchange that isn't too popular. I can't imagine on how they've landed with that exchange because the name is even haven't heard. And their experience, they were scammed, their withdrawals were disabled, if not, delayed.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
June 02, 2019, 01:01:20 PM
Hello, I'm a newbie for all this crypto stuff, but I have some extra money and I'd like to tr trading. Could u please recommend me some exchanges for newbies? And I'd also appreciate your advice. Thank u
As a newbie it will so tough to you enter the market and trade .Better you try to notice the market behave and how everything go on .You can visit Binance ,Poloniex and many other top exchanges .You just research the project and price movement of the top coin .Gradually you will be a smart trader .Remind that start your trading with small amount and after getting everything you can increase your investment.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 02, 2019, 10:06:28 AM
Almost a lot of exchanger's basic is buy and sell, altcoins or tokens. And some more than that is margin trading that can be do if we are really understand what market did. If only buy and sell, a lot of exchanger already easy to use.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
June 02, 2019, 09:48:46 AM
What does newbie means ?
When you decide to join crypto, you should already understand how exchange works,right ?

If you mean by simple feature and trustable that able being use for beginner trader, bittrex or poloniex become the best choice !
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
June 02, 2019, 08:19:27 AM
For beginners, you can buy coins that are not too expensive. I recommend a good coin and certainly profitable. You can buy doge, one and trx. Good luck.
Buy only small portions of your money to try how trading works, regarding to exchange if you can do some research first before doing this activities, exchange with good reputation and most used by traders is more likely to recommend, try a little bit and observe if you have the skills to enhance from this market.
It is good to explore other exchanges and not just stick into one. A lot of legit and reputable exchanges around and it is quite to see than isn't recognized by the community. The competition went strong and you will be amaze of what they provide services to their traders. Having with them will give us a better trades to experience. Never stop in 2-3 exchanges, keep moving and you'll found the best one.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 02, 2019, 04:24:47 AM
For beginners, you can buy coins that are not too expensive. I recommend a good coin and certainly profitable. You can buy doge, one and trx. Good luck.
Buy only small portions of your money to try how trading works, regarding to exchange if you can do some research first before doing this activities, exchange with good reputation and most used by traders is more likely to recommend, try a little bit and observe if you have the skills to enhance from this market.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2019, 04:10:15 AM

There are lots of exchanges like binance, kucoin and so on that you can use to start trading. But I suggest you to find out the exchange from your own country first if there is one, because it will be easier to manage if you have issues. Besides that, you don't need to trade on your first visit. You should look at the features and how they work first.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 02, 2019, 03:26:40 AM

First, you make a trade or use an exchange, be sure to read a lot of articles and watch youtube videos on how these exchanges operate and how you can keep yourself on the safe side, education is still the key so you will not get scam or make an error on making a transaction on exchanges.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 02, 2019, 12:42:24 AM
Any exchange can be suitable for beginners if it is legit but you need to have trading skills to make profits,many exchange offer tools for analysis and learn the tutorial for those before beginning.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 01, 2019, 11:14:16 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 01, 2019, 06:34:24 PM

There nothing exchange for newbies but many more exchange friendly and easy go use and understand with have fair treatment to all users. Try poloniex jus search it into google or bittrex and the all time favite of all traders is binance.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2019, 06:12:11 PM
You will also need to consider the fee's in choosing a platform to trade, some exchange have extremely high fees.
Fees aren't that much for most of the exchanges and good reminder that a newbie should always look upon that if he/she will start trading. As I've said, there's always an option to try the demo mode of such exchanges if ever they have.

you can see the coinmarketcap there are lots of good coins and make sure you buy coins in the top 10 and there are already lots of exchanges. you only do action. Good luck.,
There are also bad exchanges there because it doesn't show the review from the users.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 10:43:50 AM
you can see the coinmarketcap there are lots of good coins and make sure you buy coins in the top 10 and there are already lots of exchanges. you only do action. Good luck.,
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 01, 2019, 01:35:37 AM
For basic buy low sell high, any reputable exchanges will do, if you aren't into alts which is more volatile just go for poloniex, some incredibly popular exchanges such as binance, bitmex are fine too. Binance has lots of information regarding each assets, analysis which is good for starter to understand. IMO some exchange having advanced order mechanism might be overhelming for newbie, stick to those with stop loss is promising for a long term trading.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
June 01, 2019, 01:11:36 AM
Why do you need to trade if you can not deal with the exchange? There are a lot of tutorial videos on YouTube on how to use exchanges
i think we didn't need any tutorial about for using exchanges feature.its pretty simple for us and even beginner could operate  their account to start trading.and if we still confuse ,using official video tutorial will be good for us.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
June 01, 2019, 12:52:21 AM
Why do you need to trade if you can not deal with the exchange? There are a lot of tutorial videos on YouTube on how to use exchanges
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
OP, I hope you are a newbie only but you have known enough about in the trading industry, trading is not an easy job, this I not trial and error were you can repeat if you got the error. You must have a piece of full knowledge of trading have good research is very important if you are in trading.

Noob exchanges such as Yobit, HitBTC and Cryptopia should be avoided at all cost. They may have a lot of very low valued altcoins listed, but the risk of account closure and fund freezing is too high to consider these good options.
This is was right, avoid these kinds of exchange, I just prefer to use Binance. There's nothing exchange site for newbie so better practice first.
Pages:
Jump to: