Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchanges High Withdraw Fees - page 3. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
November 03, 2017, 05:25:49 PM
I just withdrew some Bitcoin from Bittrex and noticed they still have the same withdraw fee they had like months ago. Shouldn't they adjust their fee to the BTC price?
I mean paying more than 7$ for withdrawing your Bitcoin ist just ridiculous or am I the only one who thinks this is robbery.

I have to work almost a hour for 7$ not imagining people from india working 2 days for that amount. Maybe it's true bitcoin is only for the rich.
Totally agree with you. If you imagine the situation when bitcoin will cost 10k-50k $ the commission will be just as absurd to grow (in $)?
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
November 03, 2017, 05:11:13 PM
I just withdrew some Bitcoin from Bittrex and noticed they still have the same withdraw fee they had like months ago. Shouldn't they adjust their fee to the BTC price?
I mean paying more than 7$ for withdrawing your Bitcoin ist just ridiculous or am I the only one who thinks this is robbery.

I have to work almost a hour for 7$ not imagining people from india working 2 days for that amount. Maybe it's true bitcoin is only for the rich.

withdrawal fees now from most exchanges are kinda high
and from other btc wallet to exchanges btc wallet is much higher
poloniex is the cheapest 10k satoshi every withdrawal
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 05:07:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: