Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchanges: their features and failures - page 2. (Read 1788 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
March 28, 2016, 11:58:10 AM
I would like to see BIttrex adding skrill to options for windrawl. Same goes and for the BTC e. I would like to see new exchanges, decentralised where you hold your private keys. Maybe we also need regulated legal exchanges, like GEMINI.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 05:00:49 PM
i love use poloniex and bittrex exchanges,its nice to start trade there,the feature just complete for me,huge amount of users,active market,and for poloniex,it have special feature,lending feature will love by everyone,for bittrex,i just not too happy with witdraw fee,its higher than poloniex Sad

Same here, ATM is the exchange that i used mostly is polo, bittrex is not bad at all but i prefer to use polo, also yes they added only few weeks ago the "lending" chooise, what i dont like from there is his chat system, sometimes is too laggy, like his charts scripts, but in general is the best, at least for me.

Another one thing that i would like to see from polo is to improve his API system, for php users especially you can feel like you miss some extra commands features.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
March 27, 2016, 12:31:54 PM
there's this tradable asset that is only available on my favorite exchange which makes me stick to it;
i do use different exchanges but most of the times i just use their unique features, eg. poloneix lending.

imo, the thing that sucks about many of the exchanges is that their charts are too primitive/simple and do not have any analytical tools to go along with the charts!

lastly, mostly, i wanna see boobies, intergalactic space travel in my lifetime and consciousness transfer aka mind uploading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 11:50:17 AM
kraken is very good if you are into margin trading I would say
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 10:00:53 AM
i want the exchanger that i use to be transparent, they should have a valid office to pursue any future legal matter and for some kind of insurance.

also to choose an exchanger i look at their performance history and also the number of people using it by checking the volumes.

Exchanges are good to all when they don't have bitcoin ATM card. If they applied and they have card means. Its unessessory to go with exchange. As I know Only drawback from exchanges is They use take more money as charges.
Try to get a Bitcoin debit card reduce the charges.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
March 27, 2016, 08:51:08 AM
i want the exchanger that i use to be transparent, they should have a valid office to pursue any future legal matter and for some kind of insurance.

also to choose an exchanger i look at their performance history and also the number of people using it by checking the volumes.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 27, 2016, 04:17:04 AM
This is market research.

What do you most love about your favorite exchanges?

What are some things that suck about an exchange, what's your biggest criticism?

What would you like to see? This can be anything. Features and functionality, community related, Nintendo entering the market, spaceships, strippers, whatever.
i love use poloniex and bittrex exchanges,its nice to start trade there,the feature just complete for me,huge amount of users,active market,and for poloniex,it have special feature,lending feature will love by everyone,for bittrex,i just not too happy with witdraw fee,its higher than poloniex Sad
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
March 26, 2016, 12:56:55 PM
This is market research.

What do you most love about your favorite exchanges?

What are some things that suck about an exchange, what's your biggest criticism?

What would you like to see? This can be anything. Features and functionality, community related, Nintendo entering the market, spaceships, strippers, whatever.
Pages:
Jump to: