Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchanges to avoid - page 3. (Read 376 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
Maybe it's a good idea to create a list of shit-exchanges we should avoid. Boycott them to death.

1. Cryptopia (real cancerous), deposits will take hours to appear into your account and withdrawals can take hours, weeks or months if you're lucky or else bye bye coins.
2. Hitbtc, truely a shit-exchange where withdrawals can take weeks or even months. They also have no support team you can contact and charge deposit fees.
3. IDEX, not sure if this falls in the exchange category but this thing is fking slow. You can't withdrawal your tokens without having $50 worth of Eth.

You continue...

4. Etherdelta! You should avoid it because its really complex to use and you can easily make a mistake.
5. Exmo! Withdrawal of money hanging confirmations to the mail simply doesn't reach, support said most likely spam filter, suggested to change the registration mail and at the same time it requires more than a bank when registering a mortgage, the verification was two times on exmo.com and exmo.me
6. C-cex, You can put C-cex exchange on your shit list. I used it before. These guys are on new year vacation of 40 days. until those 40 days, they suspended all withdraw. How can an exchange go for a vacation of 40 days They have listed mainly scam coins such as MCAP so guys stay away!!!
7. Poloniex, I'm avoiding poloniex because I stuck on this exchange for few months with all my depo while crypto was growing) Support just take silence pause and that  was very sad for me)
8. Bittrex, i would also like to add Bittrex to the list of exchanges that you should avoid. because they scammed a lot of their users simply by changing their rules over night. that proves they can do anything they want without giving a shit and do it if it has lots of money for them.
9. Yobit, This is another exchange, which must be avoided. Support doesn't answer a few months. Your money can disappear without the reasons and explanations of the administration. The moderator sometimes appears in the chat, but doesn't respond to your messages...
10. Bitgrail, Add Bitgrail to that list, they are doing some shady business over there it seems.

Which exchanges are left to use?

1. Binance
2. Kucoin
3. Coinexchange
4. Cobinhood
5. Stocks.exchange
Pages:
Jump to: