Pages:
Author

Topic: exchanges withdrawal fees are getting insanely high! - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 261
been running through binance & cryptopia picking up few undervalued altcoins.. but when trying to withdraw into wallet i get $10-20 fees on most coins/tokens. in cryptopia im charged 12PBL to withdraw 50PBL - $1.8 each. in binance they want 10ZRX to withdraw 50ZRX - $1.1 each. & these are just some examples across most coins/tokens! dont like to rant much but its absolutely insane! i get it with BTC its costly, but ETH based tokens are about $1 transaction, never mind non-ETH assets.

This is just disappointing because it is just getting expensive as time goes by. Why make it expensive anyway? They can earn enough because they are getting insane volumes right now in their sites. It is time for decentralized exchanges to make their way in the scene because this kind of fees is just ridiculously high. In order for you not to mind the fees that much, you have to withdraw large amount. It is happening already in bitcoin but they are charging higher fees in altcoins too which I believe other exchanges would follow too in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
when the value of bitcoin and even other alt coins are going up, then the fee would follows. as far as I know, binance offer cheaper fee if you have BNB. bigger capital means bigger fee. exchange usually have always fixed fee and fee in percentage for every transaction
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
been running through binance & cryptopia picking up few undervalued altcoins.. but when trying to withdraw into wallet i get $10-20 fees on most coins/tokens. in cryptopia im charged 12PBL to withdraw 50PBL - $1.8 each. in binance they want 10ZRX to withdraw 50ZRX - $1.1 each. & these are just some examples across most coins/tokens! dont like to rant much but its absolutely insane! i get it with BTC its costly, but ETH based tokens are about $1 transaction, never mind non-ETH assets.

Exchanges have been going pretty wild with withdrawals. There are cases of certain exchanges just completely ghosting people's accounts, acting like they didn't exist and never responding to customer support tickets. They've been extremely fishy, especially the big ones. I'm not surprised that the fees are starting to get bad. If anything, they'll continue to get worse. I'm not sure what course of action people can take against this, but maybe you should swap over to a different exchange site to get by these fees.
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
Pages:
Jump to: