Pages:
Author

Topic: Excited to see the people who trust bitcoin when price reaches All Time High - page 4. (Read 491 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
That would be a long way from where we are right now, seeing that there is no definite trend that exists right now and everyone is just playing the guessing games on the market. These ups and downs seem to be a good indicator that the market is somehow getting matured and are straying away from the hands of whale manipulators and such. The price is still entirely speculative but knowing that the price isn't artificial right now, as opposed to the run in 2013 just feels too good to ignore. A steady climb with some setbacks is good and natural IMO and is a favorable one rather than a fast and steep appreciation in value.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
I would advise you not just to sit around holding your little fella (I won't swear here as there could be children about) waiting for the next ATH, try and learn some more about bitcoin or trade a little, there is always more you can be doing even in a bear market like we are currently facing. Even if it's working your ass off in your day job so that you can average down your position.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I am very excited for the next ATH even though it's not here yet. I know I will be rewarded for my patience which is why I am holding. Everyone who didn't panic sell will surely enjoy it.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Does everyone feel this way? This excitement for those who trusted.
 I am really interested seeing how much the people who trusted on bitcoin will benefit when bitcoin again is in its all time high.
Surely there will be lots of news again about another bitcoin millionare and other good news about bitcoin.
In the process it can also drive more investors into it.

But the sad part eventually we will end up in a crash again. That is how markets work. Those who sold at the peak are very wise people.

Overall I am excited to the whole process of ups and downs. I just started knowing bitcoin last december and at that time I only saw peak then going down.
I want to experience the rise then going to an All Time High.
Pages:
Jump to: