Pages:
Author

Topic: Exclusivecoin / kingscrown / richiela "reboot" scam <BITTREX ENABLED SCAM> - page 2. (Read 2695 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
EXCL Coin Official Developer
The swap was 100% done correctly, there is no SINGLE person left. It was all counted on the blockchain and the info on swap was posted MONTHS before it happened finally.

All mining pools and coins have been exchanged and there is no single user or service left behind.

PriceSlide DID NOT loose any coins either.

Yes you read correct - all his coins were auto-swapped since he had them on Bittrex.

So nobody lost coins, all technical problems with blockchain were fixed yet you 2 keep posting stupid things while you actually made money on EXCL right now.

This topic is pure trolling of PriceSlide and his alt-user Ph4ntom.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
They deleted my posts from the new self-moderated thread because I don't play their scam game.

WHY relaunch if it old coin

To make more money on losers who fall for it. Copy, paste, profit. Nothing exclusive here and never was.

Sure their copy-paste coin has nothing exclusive to offer. Any objections?

When they spent some BTC on a quick pump earlier today to get attention and their shills followed up, I pointed it out:

"A 2 BTC pump, what a joke. This thing will be dumped hard anyway unless you keep pumping BTC in until you run out of it."

They deleted my post of course.

EXCL is a scam!
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Conspiracy theory: most of the accounts posting on the new exclusivecoin thread are the same two people.

Bumbacoin is an original person, who may also run the accounts BETAWI, Cryptonick, and CryptoBomg

Exclusivecoin is an original person, who may also run the accounts forzendiablo, alt 213, PinkyTheHater, Caladonian, rindo and AmoreJaz

Read my past posts and think again on your conspiracy theory. Don't lump me into your conspiracy I was involved with EXCL when it first started just like any other user. I sold my coins off at 1600 since I saw a downtrend and I was a miner back then until the profits were not worth the energy. You have every right to feel the way you do and you knew about the coin swap and got your coins to Bittrex... So you took some losses. I have taken plenty of losses too. Luckily I found out about Cryptsy before it was too late and saved my Crypto to be taken in other ways lol. You should have bought your own coins and pumped if you wanted a pump too.

I was simply trying to show some support for the coin and revive it. I would think  you would want that as a majority coin holder too. But you dumped, oh well...

I wish it were as easy as saying there are Sock Puppets and maybe there are, but if you say I am one of them you better put a sock in it...

SincSurly,
CryptoNick
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Hello
Conspiracy theory: most of the accounts posting on the new exclusivecoin thread are the same two people.

Bumbacoin is an original person, who may also run the accounts BETAWI, Cryptonick, and CryptoBomg

Exclusivecoin is an original person, who may also run the accounts forzendiablo, alt 213, PinkyTheHater, Caladonian, rindo and AmoreJaz
interesting to note kingscrown owns the site http://fuk.io/

What difference does it make on the subject?
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
interesting to note kingscrown owns the site http://fuk.io/
Hello
Another one bites the dust. You forgot to mention that any mandatory coin swap in a time frame of 5 days with unswapped coins lining up the dev's pocket = SCAM.

Thanks ph4nt0m. good way to sum it up.
Another one bites the dust. You forgot to mention that any mandatory coin swap in a time frame of 5 days with unswapped coins lining up the dev's pocket = SCAM.
Hello
Hello, it is unfortunate that I am posting this, as I am the single largest holder of Exclusivecoin. Or, I was, until they figured out how to fool their dumb followers. I wasn't fooled, but I certainly was scammed.

So I've been acquiring EXCL for over a year, it was a risky bet but it could have paid off big time. There was a max coin of ~36million, and it was staking at 1-4% inflation each year with less than 13 million coins in circulation when I started buying. The price was less than 400 Satoshi, and declining, so I put some bitcoin in. I kept getting myself excited and thought I could get enough EXCL to make 100+ BTC in the case of a large pump! Over the course of a year, I bought 4.5 million excl. With staking and mining, there were less than 15 million coins in circulation. I was holding 30% of the coin of the total possible coin and it was looking like it was going up. You can imagine my excitement.

Well, that excitement was cut short by an announcement from the brand new exclusivecoin account (likely run by known scammer Kingscrown). They announced that they were doing a 10:1 split on the coins, to make the blockchain smaller, as it had grown too large for their shitty computers to handle staking anymore. That's right. They announced that they were completely changing the parameters of the coin (making the total amount of coins 1/10,) so that they could make the blockchain smaller. Everyone said okay to this except me.... I even created a new account (on a different forum that they were trying to promote) to raise my concerns. They were responded to dismissively.

Well, fine, I said. They are keeping the percentages the same so I will still have ~30% of the total coins. Maybe the pump can still happen.

But then I notice something weird about the math that kingscrown keeps advertising...
Suddenly, according to the account, the coin started with 36Million coins on day one. Not the actual 6.5million that it started with.
That means that when the 10:1 split happened, kingscrown/exclusivecoin gave themselves ~30 Million EXCL, or 3 Million by the new numbers.

This makes my 4.5million, or 450k by the new numbers, look like pocket change. I spent a year of my life buying microcosm amounts of this shitcoin at a time, so that one day I could make a quick buck. Instead, I got screwed by scammers.  Now I have dumped about 300k EXCL, and I'm left with a dead market and no hope from the developers to be somehow credited.

I hope this coin dies a quick death. I don't think it's in Bittrex's interest to delist the coin since they enabled this scam, but it would certainly make me a happy fellow. You can all help by reading this and forever forgetting about Exclusivecoin. Just remember that the account and Kingscrown, and likely everyone involved in the development of this coin, is a scammer. Thank you for your time.

TL;DR - EXCL had a 10:1 mandatory swap with 5 days notice to get all coins on bittrex. All coins not on the exchange were given to dev, plus an additional 3 million+ coins.
Pages:
Jump to: