Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 151. (Read 281667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
what is the difference to Vertcoin? I see no major change or benefit compared to VTC?

Execoin has a number of differences. It's faster and has more reasonable schedule of N-factor increase. Unlike Vertcoin, we've made our own N-factor schedule, not cloned or taken from anywhere else. If you look at sources, you will find lot of differences.

But yes, both Vertcoin and Execoin are ASIC-resistant and based on the same principle of ASIC-resistance.

I really like the coin and even bought some, but I am a bit worried about diff re-target time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Fixed stale shares problem.
If you still encounter the problem, please contact us soon.

===== New execoin Pool ====

http://exe.ecurie.io

DDoS Protected
Dedicated Server
Prop
Stratum
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
what is the difference to Vertcoin? I see no major change or benefit compared to VTC?

Execoin has a number of differences. It's faster and has more reasonable schedule of N-factor increase. Unlike Vertcoin, we've made our own N-factor schedule, not cloned or taken from anywhere else. If you look at sources, you will find lot of differences.

But yes, both Vertcoin and Execoin are ASIC-resistant and based on the same principle of ASIC-resistance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How is this possibly the most profitable coin?
It's not, right now it's barely better than mining DOGE. If price doesn't dip below 0.0004.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

I've been mining at 1.25 Mh/s (yes, that is taking the half hash rate into account) on ecurie pool for a half hour and have 6 coins. At this difficulty??

Am I missing something?

It might be the pool. I mined on ecurie for awhile and it seemed slow but it may have just been slow to report.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I've been mining at 1.25 Mh/s (yes, that is taking the half hash rate into account) on ecurie pool for a half hour and have 6 coins. At this difficulty??

Am I missing something?

I'm running about double your hash and have about 45 after 1.5 hr or so, even with the ddos @ the first pool I was at. Neither was ecurie.
Activity: 7

Am I missing something?
Activity: 25

+1
Activity: 91
Activity: 66
kernel command  --scrypt-n or something like that is missed

atm i downloaded another vertminer and here I deleted the --scrypt-n command to make it work
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
kernel command  --scrypt-n or something like that is missed
Hi guys, I hope you can help me out here,

I posted here earlier already but I get this error:

error -4 enqueueing kernel onto command

i have 4 R9 280x and 4gb is that the problem?

color 0A
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 200
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
vertminer.exe -o stratum+tcp[Suspicious link removed].poolz.net:3333 -u x -p x -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8191
Activity: 140
Just did some figures. Looks like this is the most profitable coin to mine at the moment, and by quite a large margin!
Yes, it is and I don't think we have seen prices reach what they are suppose to be

Remember guys if you want the best settings look at this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-big-vtc-vertcoin-settings-thread-416572
Activity: 25
So what separates this from Vertcoin?  It appears to be a direct clone. Not trying to troll.  Just curious, give me you sales pitch.
Activity: 79
Pool owners... what's going on? Stales, lost shares etc...

Right now exe.poolz.net seems to work fine, less than 1% invalid shares pool-wide. But from time to time it resets stratum connection. I fixed one possible cause yesterday, but around 9:00 am EST as I can see, there were disconnects again. Now I've just changed some stratum parameters I set up before taking into consideration extremely low diff, now it's not extremely low anymore, and I applied regular settings, hope that helps.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Pool owners... what's going on? Stales, lost shares etc...
Activity: 126
Having problems with ccurie and exe.poolz...stales at 6% :S
Activity: 207
Just did some figures. Looks like this is the most profitable coin to mine at the moment, and by quite a large margin!
Not really, you mine at 1/2 of your usual hashrate.

Yeah that's all taken into account. Depends on how long these buy orders hold up for but for right now we're good.
Yes, but for some reason it keeps crashing now even on normal coins.. (with the old settings, "working settings")

graphic card driver stopped working..

Not enough power to the card. up the voltage.

thanks! changed the volts back to the old ones and at 1075/1750 now I'm at 350-365khs

I also changed my drivers, deleted the old ones, and downloaded the 13.12 (old= 13.12c)

Oke after adding a failover pool my miner starts but one gpu failur disabling
What pool are you guys on? Since thise exe.poolz.net keeps showing me waiting for work..
Jump to: