Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 162. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
dont use quote on the timeout 10. if it is closing right away that means something is wrong with your batch format. maybe just create a new batch in case yours is corrupt?

Tried that too same thing, i never tried it with quotations i know what you meant.

here's the batch

cudaminer.exe --nscrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinpool.cc:3333 -O tazcatlicoatlus.1:x TIMEOUT 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I can only got half hashrate on this compared to litecoin.All right?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
dont use quote on the timeout 10. if it is closing right away that means something is wrong with your batch format. maybe just create a new batch in case yours is corrupt?
Damn, whenever i start cudaminer it exits out D:
put a "TIMEOUT 10" at the end of your batch so you have time to read the error.

Dang, tried but still doing same thing, exits right away.  I am still able to run my normal cudaminer on regular scrypt coins, but haven't been able to get this cudaminer to work yet
Does anyone have any proof that this is scrypt asic resistant?

I think scrypt asics will also work for vertcoin and this coin.
please elaborate on why you dont believe adaptive n will work.
I have no idea if this is working. i keep getting booed and nothing accepted. pool http://exe.coinpool.cc not showing any hashrate at all. Huh i think i found my problem. Your cudaminer doesn't support the command "--nscrypt". Anyone got cudaminer working with this coin yet? modifiers?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Does anyone have any proof that this is scrypt asic resistant?

I think scrypt asics will also work for vertcoin and this coin.
put a "TIMEOUT 10" at the end of your batch so you have time to read the error.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Please tell me how to compile exeminer on linux system (BAMT)?

Source
https[Suspicious link removed]miner
not work with me  Cry

Thanks
Activity: 204

To everyone who mined at official pool (pool.execoin.net).

Please log in to your account and enter your payout address.

We're going to make manual payments according to the number of your shares since automated payout cannot be done. There was a database inconsistency due to very large amounts of blocks found. When all the payments will be done we'll resume pool operation normally. Don't worry - all your shares will be accounted and everything will be paid out!

Activity: 308
Also, please market the shit out of this.  But not until I get a chance to mine a bunch of it Smiley
Activity: 308
coinpool.cc seems to be paying out.  I like this one, it's like Vertcoin but with a faster GPU schedule and shorter block times.  Might want to implement KGW though...  It's all fun to have long retargets when the difficulty is low, but it can be the death of a coin in the long term.

all i get is (booooo) so i guess its back to mim.
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
pool. execoin. net down again
Activity: 140
silence on the line, while I mine these coins. stop bumping this thread Smiley
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
http[Suspicious link removed]coin.net/ down again
Activity: 178
So it's a 100% identical vertcoin clone. Got it.

Execoin is not a clone of Vertcoin, it has a number of differences. It's faster and has more reasonable schedule of N-factor increase. Furthermore, Vertcoin is a clone of Yacoin, together with N-factor schedule. And Yacoin is a clone of Litecoin, which is a clone of Bitcoin. We've made our own N-factor schedule, not cloned or taken from anywhere else. If you look at sources, you will find lot of differences.

So no, Execoin is not a clone of Vertcoin. Yes, they both ASIC-resistant and based on the same principle of ASIC-resistance.

Hello execoin,

Please write some tips about how compile exeminer into my linux rig (BAMT).
I tried but not success:

bash autogen.sh
CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -march=native -I /opt/AMDAPP/include/" LDFLAGS="-L/opt/AMDAPP/lib/x86"
./configure --enable-scrypt --enable-opencl --enable-nscrypt
make
make install

Get error in
bash autogen.sh

stripping exeminer
strip 'exeminer': no such file

Thank you
Activity: 204

Execoin is not a clone of Vertcoin, it has a number of differences. It's faster and has more reasonable schedule of N-factor increase. Furthermore, Vertcoin is a clone of Yacoin, together with N-factor schedule. And Yacoin is a clone of Litecoin, which is a clone of Bitcoin. We've made our own N-factor schedule, not cloned or taken from anywhere else. If you look at sources, you will find lot of differences.

So no, Execoin is not a clone of Vertcoin. Yes, they both ASIC-resistant and based on the same principle of ASIC-resistance.
Activity: 7

Wow! I will be happy if so! :-) Vertcoin's market prices flew to the sky just 2-3 weeks after launch or so. Those who mined vertcoin at low difficulty got a jackpot :-()
Looking forward it to be added to some exchange! :-)
Jump to: