Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 3. (Read 281639 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
no one is mining it  now
false, network is alive. fucking asic has just left a high difficulty... so blocks emission is slow until difficulty be corrected.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
no one is mining it  now
newcomers could try, you will get about 6000 execoins per day))
Smiley Does not prevent a try. It will not be the first total damage. Sometimes at Christmas miracles happen.
Activity: 146
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
no one is mining it  now
newcomers could try, you will get about 6000 execoins per day))
If you have an idea, tell where to write to add coin.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Also try other exchanges you know
Thanks! I have not paid attention to the message that it removed from the exchange and yesterday, until recently I bought Smiley
1CdVrvSUXURiucaEgLLTtG1D3TUiE6b45o
What is this for?
We should try to add to some exchanges
If you have an idea, tell where to write to add coin.

I understand, then do not need to despair has a chance to return to the market yet? You can go through me informations it?

Someone should apply for exchange otherwise it won't appear by itself in any exchange)) Try to do it  Wink
Activity: 26

EXE you have coins? You know if it broke? or will still come back? I am new and bought some EXE in poliniex and it was excluded from the market

Yes, I have some)) The network is alive, but there are no exchanges for the moment. Only the community can bring back to exchanges this coin. Someone should apply for this

I understand, then do not need to despair has a chance to return to the market yet? You can go through me informations it?

EXE you have coins? You know if it broke? or will still come back? I am new and bought some EXE in poliniex and it was excluded from the market

Yes, I have some)) The network is alive, but there are no exchanges for the moment. Only the community can bring back to exchanges this coin. Someone should apply for this

Any wallet or place to change exe?

https[Suspicious link removed]coin/releases

As I know there are no exchanges for the moment

Any wallet or place to change exe?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Which GPU Miner do you use for Execoin? All miners I found vertminer, sgminer with N=12 only produce HW errors
Activity: 162
All true, but exe has become extremely scarce lately and the guy playing the rollercoaster knows that and vtc can't even come close in that respect.

No exchange = no rollercoaster. Time to let this shitcoin rest in peace Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
All true, but exe has become extremely scarce lately and the guy playing the rollercoaster knows that and vtc can't even come close in that respect.

Exe has been sort of awaken from the dead almost and polo obviously played the game already, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see it go with a big bang. 50k sat anyone?

Play responsibly.
Pages:
Jump to: