Pages:
Author

Topic: Exhange bitcoin and perfectmoney to paypal - page 2. (Read 2226 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
payment sent , pls check

pls send btc to 1E2jiFo2oUhFWMRFJwr2rnkjW6avycCiR5

Thx
Sir

my message limit is exceed, pls check your gmail

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
I still need paypal balance, and my btc and perfectmoney ready for exchange with that. Just PM me
Handsome Man
Still need paypal balance
I posted above but dint get any reply from you. PM me if intrested.

I have sent a PM to you
Handsome Man
I have $60 paypal

I have sent a PM to you
Activity: 706
I posted above but dint get any reply from you. PM me if intrested.
I have $60 paypal
Handsome Man
Handsome Man
do yu exchange perfectmoney to bitcoin?
I have $25 worth bitcoin.we use an escrow service.if agree drop your message or pm me with details  Smiley

Please read my post i need PAYPAL BALANCE. And i have perfectmoney and bitcoin for that.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
do yu exchange perfectmoney to bitcoin?
I have $25 worth bitcoin.we use an escrow service.if agree drop your message or pm me with details  Smiley
Handsome Man
I have now $100 worth on btc and $200 on perfectmoney account, i still want to trade it with paypal balance thanks
Handsome Man
https://blockchain.info/address/1E4CEs36B9V6hUvkcbEChVGufiYEtxdchp

You can check it on him wallet, 2x time on this wallet and  1 more different wallet.

Every $20 paypal i received, i give 18,5$ btc
Handsome Man
Now i have 20$ worth on btc, exhange it with 21$ paypal
Ready
This amount I can do for you. Let me know when you are prepare with a pm with everything that is needed to complete this exchange.

I have sent a PM to you
Can you show me the previous deals that you have done with the other members above?
Provide tx's of the $30 in those separate trades with DoniAiikya & Woultries before I send anything.

Iam not trading with this guy, because he want to sent me btc first and no escrow. Iam exchange with other guy
You are referring to our pm?
You did not respond to my last pm. Are you still looking to exchange the PM need $55 worth and also have paypal or btc. Which ever you prefer.
I am also wondering why with those trades nobody posted feedback on your trust rating yet? That is odd to not show proof of those trades.  Huh

I just complete 3x time trade each 20$ totally $60 with tred. U can ask him.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Ready
This amount I can do for you. Let me know when you are prepare with a pm with everything that is needed to complete this exchange.

I have sent a PM to you
Can you show me the previous deals that you have done with the other members above?
Provide tx's of the $30 in those separate trades with DoniAiikya & Woultries before I send anything.

Iam not trading with this guy, because he want to sent me btc first and no escrow. Iam exchange with other guy
You are referring to our pm?
You did not respond to my last pm. Are you still looking to exchange the PM need $55 worth and also have paypal or btc. Which ever you prefer.
I am also wondering why with those trades nobody posted feedback on your trust rating yet? That is odd to not show proof of those trades.  Huh
Activity: 706
I have genuine paypal funds. let me know if you still need it. my skype : bhanu.exchange
Handsome Man
I have $31 worth on btc now and have $250 on my perfectmoney account. I can exchange that with paypal

I have exceeded my limit of 5 PM's per hour.
But I have sent $20 as our agreed deal. (Your $270 BTC for my $280 Paypal)
It was sent as friends/family, so no fee for you.

I have sent PM and sent Btc to you. That txID
Handsome Man
https://blockchain.info/tx/e44e00d6536a564253a4092d2f46ae05e5288256d5ed34f0660e025dd0a3342d

Okay i was sent the payment to you $18,5 sorry for waiting. Because i need to exchange my perfectmoney to bitcoin. Thanks
Activity: 153
I have $31 worth on btc now and have $250 on my perfectmoney account. I can exchange that with paypal

I have exceeded my limit of 5 PM's per hour.
But I have sent $20 as our agreed deal. (Your $270 BTC for my $280 Paypal)
It was sent as friends/family, so no fee for you.
Handsome Man
Handsome Man
Ready

I have sent a PM to you

Pages:
Jump to: