Pages:
Author

Topic: Exhausting Scammers! - page 3. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 09:34:34 AM
If you are referring to the services being a scam then, try to find a bounty running by TokenMarket, BountyPortal or reputable bounty managers on the forums but If you're speaking about the members impersonating other members then there isn't much that can be done here. If the manager is vigilant, that shouldn't affect the original participant in anyway.
Thanks for the tip, and ill try to follow this managers. if i see some of their bounties.
And yeah i wish the managers are vigilant, but i cant blame them that much. cause of the volume of participants is quite hard to manage.
but yet its really annoying
If you're credentials are being duplicated and scams as well, i'm assuming you're doing bounties for TokenSuite. They're pretty lazy doing their jobs as campaign managers and consecutive scam bounties. Its reputation is decreasing every second, but i don't know why people still patronizes them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 09, 2018, 09:26:59 AM
If you are referring to the services being a scam then, try to find a bounty running by TokenMarket, BountyPortal or reputable bounty managers on the forums but If you're speaking about the members impersonating other members then there isn't much that can be done here. If the manager is vigilant, that shouldn't affect the original participant in anyway.
Thanks for the tip, and ill try to follow this managers. if i see some of their bounties.
And yeah i wish the managers are vigilant, but i cant blame them that much. cause of the volume of participants is quite hard to manage.
but yet its really annoying
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
I've experienced those things as well. Not as bad as you though, at least no one imitates me or something. Well, at least i never found out that, so i don't know if that happened or not.
But i ever joined a bounty program for long, it's hard and exhausting, with lots of post and other complicated rules. I joined them for quite long time, months, and it turns out to be a scam. I really expect much from that but well, here goes nothing. From that i became so upset that i stop joining bounties for quite a time. But well now i'm back and try to be even more selective and careful before i join a bounty so the same thing won't happen again.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
July 08, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 05, 2018, 08:26:29 AM
I have been here at the forum for a while now.
I Was Active On Bounties.
However this is what happens.
Some or almost half of the Bounty Programs I joined, turns out to be a scam.
Some Members Even duplicate my credentials/reports and the worst part is,
Some attempted to KYC my bounty payment.

This experience is exhausting and frustrating.

You guys?
What do you think we can do to prevent or stop such scam projects or people that imitates us?
And what are your experience with them? and what did you do?
Pages:
Jump to: