Pages:
Author

Topic: [exit scam waiting to happen] [banned mixer] self-vouching | Type 1 Flag - page 2. (Read 510 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
User PureMixerio and his website should not be trusted.
I left him neutral feedback in April:
We resolved the situation with the client and returned all his funds to him.
Niquoles sent 10.6 BTC (rounded for privacy) to address Sent. These funds originated from address Originated1, which had a round number as balance.
After posting here, Niquoles received 10.5 BTC (rounded for privacy) on address Received. Those funds originated from address Originated2.

Here's the kicker: Originated1 and Originated2 both came from the same address! I considered the possibility that Niquoles received Originated1 from OP's website earlier, but the site doesn't allow to set round output balances.

Here's what I think happened: OP owns account Niquoles and pretended to have a problem to look trustworthy after he "resolved" the "problem"! Who in their right mind would trust this website with $450k anyway?

The reason for today's problem: a technical glitch that caused the suspension of transactions in our system. It's nothing serious.
What a convenient way to end your thread 2 days before it gets locked by Admin and all mixer owned accounts get banned from posting!

[banned mixer] still retains the title of the most anonymous bitcoin mixer in the industry. Wink
You're lying again. Addresses Sent and Received are linked on-chain.

This is my reference topic for a Type 1 Flag: "Due to various concrete red flags, I believe that anyone dealing with this user has a high risk of losing money.". Please vote on the Flag: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3264

I hate that I can't provide evidence with this Flag, but the Letter of Guarantee was sent to me in private. If you don't trust me, feel free to Oppose the Flag.
Pages:
Jump to: