Pages:
Author

Topic: EXME - is a P2P cryptocurrency exchange - page 8. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 01:01:54 AM
I see you will have tokens. What for? Dont really understand why p2p exchanger needs tokens
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 12:23:58 AM
What banks are supported to fiat depositing? Or it depends on country if living? Dont really understand how it works Huh
It is the feature of this project Grin u dont need to deposit traditional currenency to ur account. Platform operates only as a middle man to connect u with buyer or seller. Thats it
Thank u Sir. May I operate with dollars or euro? Any currency literally, right?
Yes. It all depends on the seller's offers. So everything is going between u both, platform does not have access to your funds
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 11:21:18 PM
I like it
April 15, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
What banks are supported to fiat depositing? Or it depends on country if living? Dont really understand how it works Huh
It is the feature of this project Grin u dont need to deposit traditional currenency to ur account. Platform operates only as a middle man to connect u with buyer or seller. Thats it
Thank u Sir. May I operate with dollars or euro? Any currency literally, right?
Merit: 29
April 15, 2018, 08:05:12 AM
So all the process is like decentralized, right? No way my data will go to third party guys?
Surely. Moreover if there are any problems with the deal, like deleys with seller or buyer u may easily ask support manager for the help.

What is the guaranty for user funds?

I don't think users are sending money directly to their personal wallets and bank accounts. If I'm not the wrong seller need to load funds into your their account on your site right? If yes, what is the guaranty that you guys will not scam people if the amount is too big? Just asking for the clarification.

There are more proc in long term operation. For the ourpose to get a lot of crypto this platform has to handle thousands transactions and make a reputation of trust worthy service. Once it is done - whats the reason so scam if everything already is going well? Worth to think about that
April 15, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
So all the process is like decentralized, right? No way my data will go to third party guys?
Surely. Moreover if there are any problems with the deal, like deleys with seller or buyer u may easily ask support manager for the help.

I don't think users are sending money directly to their personal wallets and bank accounts. If I'm not the wrong seller need to load funds into your their account on your site right? If yes, what is the guaranty that you guys will not scam people if the amount is too big? Just asking for the clarification.

First of all, as far as I understand project does not accept fiat at all. Only crypto for the purposes to guarantee the deal. However the question is right. At first look platform looks trust worthy. There are some sellers and buyers already. Maybe admins would clarify that point
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
April 15, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

April 15, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
I have already tried this platform out and must admit that exchange process is very easy. No problems at all so i guess support is not even needed Grin
April 15, 2018, 06:42:39 AM
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
April 15, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
April 15, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
April 15, 2018, 04:38:06 AM
One more competitor to localbitcoins. Will see how it will go.
At the first look i really like such big variety of crypto to buy/sell
By the way yes. Seems we have very good competitor for localbitcoin. NowcI can sell my alts here directly for fiat without exchanging it for btc firstly
Merit: 22
April 15, 2018, 04:05:28 AM
One more competitor to localbitcoins. Will see how it will go.
At the first look i really like such big variety of crypto to buy/sell
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

Referral program launches April 20th 

Every time your referral completes any transaction, we will pay you 30% of our commission fee

Find an offer on EXME.io

Pages:
Jump to: