Pages:
Author

Topic: Expanding my portfolio - page 2. (Read 1357 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 09, 2017, 09:21:55 AM
Nice looking portfolio, some big coins there. Why not Ripple?
And for how long have you kept these coins or this is your recent investments?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 09, 2017, 09:16:17 AM
Been a longtime silent reader and am very grateful to this community. There is a lot of rubbish being posted here but also so much to learn and some really bright minds.

I was a little late to Bitcoin (or so I thought) and my first investment was in XMR which is still my favourite and my majority holding.

Recently, I've decided to expand my portfolio and am looking to get some feedback. I've based my investments on the information I've found mostly here and am looking for solid projects which are still undervalued. I know that some will argue that everything is in a huge bubble now and must pop while others think that crypto is just in it's infancy and will grow to much bigger volumes. I think corrections will always be there but as a long time investor this doesn't really matter as cryptocurrencies will grow much more and gain importance in the future.

I am only interested in long time holding and have no interest in day trading and don't mind the volatility. XMR hast taught my to keep calm during the bumps on the road.

My holdings are the following (in order of volume I hold):

- XMR
- BTC
- ETH
- AEON
- SHIFT
- ARK
- VIA (apparently they have a new developer and lots happening here)
- BAY
- NXS
- STRAT
- BLOCK
- MER
- LBC
- DAR
- XEM

I know there are more interesting coins but I don't have that much to invest, so I had to make a choice...
Pages:
Jump to: