Pages:
Author

Topic: Expect Decline: Silkroad suffering turmoil. Paxum lowers short-term confidence. - page 2. (Read 3774 times)

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
I am reading some threads on the Silk Road and a lot of them are about sellers experiencing glitches in withdrawing their funds. The Paxum resignation could bring some bad psych to the mix.

Until sellers begin to be able to claim their Bitcoins and Silk Road proves to us that it is in order, we should expect a decline in Bitcoin confidence. There are unjustified rumors about Silk Road just letting Bitcoin funds roll-in and then stealing them all away in a MyBitcoin-like fashion.

We'll see what happens all in good time.

May I remind you that The Silk Road is the biggest economic market in the Bitcoin community.

Primary Source:

Quote from: Green Giant
12/02/2012 04:34:08 AM UTC - in 5hrs it will have been 72hrs since my transfer going missing, with only a reply from SR to apologies and say it will be sorted soon, this is not good enough, SR has left me stranded owing suppliers money & making me look bad to them. This is not the first time this has happened and doubt it will be the last. I have had many issues with SR in the last 2 months & this has to be the last straw,i am done with this!!

In 1-2 weeks time i am leaving SR for good, as i cannot work with my funds being held from me for 72hrs reducing in value & not knowing if i will ever even get them. it is evident from SR support's reply that they themselves can do nothing and they are waiting for DPR to come online and "sort" the situation which they claim will be tonight. the whole thing is an unprofessional joke & now many members on the forums are talking about receiving 10x the amount of BTC that they actually withdrew, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

Whats the point in letting SR earn a commission on my sales when i don't actually get to see the BTC myself!!! DPR sort your shit out, this place has gone down hill so much, i use to like working from here now it is a chore & i hardly update my menu or list even a 1/3 of the items of have to hand.
Pages:
Jump to: