Pages:
Author

Topic: Expected etherium prices by the end of 2018 - page 3. (Read 388 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Will Ethereum reach $ 2000 by the end of 2018?
And with the current market turbulence, what should I invest in?
If Ethereum reaches to $2000, your investment will multiply 2.5 times compare with ETH prices right now. But with other altcoins, multiply 2.5  times is not a big problem if their projects have clearly target, good product, widely advertised. so why you want to invest in a coin has the high price?
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Personally, I believe that the price of etherium will be $ 2000. And I really hope so, because I invested in etherium
Activity: 123
it is hard to believe such situation now, because in current situation what can we draw for future are based what we see now. but a true investor knew why they invest in some project, because they believe with something in the project, so if you believe in ethereum you should hold it till the time you give it, i pretty sure ethereum will all time high in this late years. following bitcoin price and alt volatile.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
it may pass the 2000 dollar before 2018 ends. Ethereum is doing well and very soon it is going to try catching up with bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I expect to reach $5000, but if judging from the crash market conditions this will probably only reach in the range of $1500- $2500.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
yes, in the end of this year, ETH will rise to $ 2000, even more. because the price of ETH always follows the BTC price. BTC prices at the end of the year will reach $ 50000.

yes, I think you should invest in ETH now, otherwise you will not get benefit from ETH.

I think more than $2000 dollar for its new highest price. If $2000, that is merely  x2 of the currency price. I am expecting more possible x3 to x5 ATH. Other coins grows more than that last year like verge  etc.
Activity: 27

Its almost impossible to accurately predict the prices of crypto over a duration of time, but ETH has had a considerable stability and should continue its growth, anything is possible an by the end of the year there will be a significant change in value.

The current market turbulence provides a perfect opportunity to invest, especially for those who have always wanted BTC, you can also consider NEO, WAVES  and XMR as an addition to your portfolio.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
My prediction is over 1000 usd and below 2000 usd by the end of 2018.
but sure after 2018 it will reach over 5000 usd for sure. Ethereum is the best coin ever.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
I don't think the ethereum price will be $ 1,000 by the end of the year. if i were going to invest in an altcoin now, that would be neo
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I do not know for sure if the price of Ethereum will reach $ 2000 by the end of 2018 because the current price of Ethereum is still $ 727 and there is no sign of increase.
I think I think a worthy coin to invest is Bitcoin because someday you will become rich by buying this coin now.
I have some Bitcoin and I will try to hold it until the BTC price jumps so high.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
yes, in the end of this year, ETH will rise to $ 2000, even more. because the price of ETH always follows the BTC price. BTC prices at the end of the year will reach $ 50000.

yes, I think you should invest in ETH now, otherwise you will not get benefit from ETH.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
Why not? Sure, I'm pretty sure Ethereum will be higher than $ 2000. The end of 2018 is a long time to the highest price of Ethereum, although now the price of Ethereum touched $ 726. The significant decrease for Ethereum. But I believe the price chart will be green again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
And maybe higher will be if his growth begins in the summer. Invest in it a lot and it will not disappoint anyone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ethereum has a very huge potential and i believe it will grow this year, the price range cant be accurately predicted but i believe there will be a significant change in its price by the end of the year.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Personally, I think it will still test a new all-time-high, so maybe $2K is possible at the end of the year. Around May-June 2017, Ethereum enjoyed one of its best run culminating in its new all-time-high that time and their are proponents on the so called 'Flippening', however, it didn't materialized.

And then this January it peaked at above $1K before this crisis took over the market scene. But there are a lot of companies adopting its smart contracts technology and the team of dev and advisors are solid and legit. So I think that its possible that $2K at the end of 2018 will be touch or even higher.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: