Pages:
Author

Topic: Expected Higher Return - page 7. (Read 2200 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:30:30 PM
Good idea. I agree with you that it is better to invest in three tokens. Since the chances of quick multiplication is not necessary. I think something new can be expected for the new year . Waiting for an adequate price.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 13, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?
Choosing coins from the top #10 on the coin capital market is not bad but the coins you're not much fitted for this current market. ETH is still unstable cause it future rely on the team sharding implementation and if they don't ETH future is not good. ADA seems not to have much utility to bullish in the market after the market correction. While, XRP is centralised coin and don't usually gain much of pump.
Meanwhile, I will advice you to invest in XMR, EOS, DAI and MOITA.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?
I think Ethereum and Ripple are normal currencies. I would also make my investments in these coins! I'm just not sure you need to invest a lot of money. Well, unless of course they have free, then of course you can make such investments!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 09:10:58 AM
if I were you i still choose btc, it is more secure to invest the money. just hold and wait for a few months, but if you dont want it. Choose the top 10 on coinmarketcap, they have the potential to grow!
Activity: 4
Merit: 8
September 13, 2018, 08:51:42 AM
Most likely, the current situation in the crypto currency market can be compared with a storm at sea. First off to the sea is calm. Sometimes water can go to sea. And then comes back with a powerful blow. I expect the same from crypto currency
Activity: 44
September 13, 2018, 09:06:45 AM
yes these coins are definitely good. Ripple can now be borrowed, the coin is most resistant now to drawdowns. the etherium would also take it but wait until the price drops to $ 150. these coins are the first to show an excellent increase in my opinion
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 08:54:50 AM
It's a good choice but you can't expect a higher profit if you dont have a little money only but still you can hold your choice coins 1 year or more
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 08:37:25 AM
There is many opinions about what coins are worth to invest in. Personally I agree with bitmover. So I suggest you to invest into Ethereum.
Activity: 476
September 13, 2018, 08:36:47 AM
It is good to invest in altcoin now as the market price has dipped and the price is the best for buying. Remember not put all your eggs in one basket. The altcoins you choose are good but you can also have a look BAX, MINEX COIN, and NTY. They are good coins and have a very good potential in the market. The market is so ripe for buying now.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 08:24:48 AM
The top 10 coins in Coinmarketcap are obviously good coins and have a high potential value, but actually if we are good at researching new coins, our chances of getting for the bigger ones certainly exist. because usually the new ICO coins are born, the price is still cheap. so we can get more coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
I think Ethereum  is the good choice to buy in this time, for my opinion, Ethereum not like to other altcoins, it can create the smart contract and build the new token, this is the real use case and will not going to the scrap in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 13, 2018, 08:14:04 AM
That good you have chosen the 3 best altcoin in the coinmarket and this is cheap to be able to buy them. If you bought yesterday, today you have 10% of profits from these 3 altcoin. In the short or long term, these 3 altcoins are the best choices with bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

well, thats alright bro.. playing safe and maybe surely win with this kind of technique. while you are investing mode, much better to join other ico's and make some small % of yours and study the entering of a token or coin in the real market.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
September 13, 2018, 05:36:09 AM
I also consider that it is a less risky bet to invest in coins on the top 10 such as ETH, ADA or XRP and right now the prices have dropped quite a bit and it may be a good time to buy and expect higher profits in the future.
My favorite among this 3 coins is still ETH, although it is the one that is showing less stability lately.
When possible, I advise you to diversify and how you have put those 3, that you invest a little in each to try to limit the risk. Expect high returns is feasible if those coins come back to their ATHs but in the short term, I see it quite difficult and you will have to be patient.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 13, 2018, 05:23:06 AM
Those three are good choices but before you invest specially if you are trying to hold them for long term. You better set an expectation or a limit where to sell those for a profit or stopping some losses. Try to read their chart on coinmarketcap so that you will have a better idea what price to enter and if you are holding those for long term, you better store it to a hard wallet.
Activity: 22
September 13, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
I have had a profit with a higher return than before. That is when I buy Ethereum and XRP. Until now they are the favorite coins that I have and still keep up to now. Ethereum and Ripple have great potential in the future, I'm sure like that.
Activity: 283
September 13, 2018, 04:31:39 AM
i think you can invest on bitcoin because it is not shitcoin, so it is long term investment and it will give high return, then your choice if you want invest on bitcoin, you can invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

yes, a good choice if you want to invest in all three altcoins. especially now the price is so low and can be said to be cheaper than before. however I am not sure that the market will recover in a short time especially for this year. most likely the market will return to normal in the middle of next year. this is just my assumption.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
September 13, 2018, 04:19:25 AM
I hope you're ready to bare any risk attached to investing in cryptocurrency, investing in top 10 doesn't guarantee high return be ready to hodl for a longtime.
I believe that if we buy eth today we can maybe earn a huge return in the near future and we can expect it from now on. Because I believe that eth is really a high potential coin and it can maybe rise anytime anywhere. So I think we need to buy more because wth today is really dropping.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 04:14:12 AM
I hope you're ready to bare any risk attached to investing in cryptocurrency, investing in top 10 doesn't guarantee high return be ready to hodl for a longtime.
Pages:
Jump to: