Pages:
Author

Topic: Experience - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 09:08:51 AM
And experience does not teach us. We have it from our successes and failures.
The school just ran us theory, parents taught us how to live.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
January 13, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
You are right on the money. Those who are expressing their deep seated disgust of Bitcoin. They are not actually disgusted with Bitcoins but they disgusted for doubting Bitcoin when it was first introduced in 2009. I am glad that I believed. Now 8 years of experience thought me a lot about Bitcoin and nobody can take it away from me.The experience itself is a treasure.
Activity: 7
January 13, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
Our experiences sometimes have to trade both the fortune and the tears. And then we are more confident in our decisions about business and life.
We learn a lot of theories, but we do not go into reality to do and to experience, so things are meaningless. Because of the theory, everyone can write and say. But success depends on each person's experience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
January 13, 2018, 10:05:15 AM
Experience is also the key to your success. Because it is something that no school teaches. Many theories but not practice to learn experience is meaningless.
Experience is crucial to be better in any field of life. In this context experience is required for trading and earning bitcoin as it requires adequate knowledge to earn money through btc and faster profits come with exp only.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
Experience is also the key to your success. Because it is something that no school teaches. Many theories but not practical to learn experience is meaningless.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. Useless if we a lot of theory but we don't ever want to train and develop it. Life experiences that are very important to the story of our lives. Especially since I know the Bitcoin I feel have a valuable experience that is not necessarily anyone else feel.

My experience with bitcoin is not that long as I am still on the process of learning many things on how will able to earn profit from a signature campaign.  Every time I do online, I usually read interesting articles that could be helpful on my understanding in the bitcoin world and it motivates me a lot to seek more knowledge to build up my skills in trading and selling of BTC soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 05:43:23 AM
Experience is also the key to your success. Because it is something that no school teaches. Many theories but not practical to learn experience is meaningless.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. Useless if we a lot of theory but we don't ever want to train and develop it. Life experiences that are very important to the story of our lives. Especially since I know the Bitcoin I feel have a valuable experience that is not necessarily anyone else feel.
Activity: 9
January 13, 2018, 05:25:11 AM
Experience is also the key to your success. Because it is something that no school teaches. Many theories but not practice to learn experience is meaningless.
Pages:
Jump to: