Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 15. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 04, 2018, 09:38:35 PM
the devs have been scamming with this coin experience points for over a year now... 5 of the dev's have been reported to the SEC and authorities, investigation will be on the way soon, we also have 2 law firms suing the devs one by one with full names, any that dont live in america once they do step in will be detained by the authorities at the airport... so whoever has invested dont worry they will pay.
Can you please provide some evidence ?
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 01:37:33 PM
How many coins do you need for it to stake 2 or 3 times a week?  I'm writing a book about low entry medium to high percentage staking coins, please answer.

I think with that question, you need to contact the dev team via discord for faster reply. I was looking in the OP also as I want to send my XP coins to the wallet from exchange to check if it's worth staking this coin. The doge/xp market in CE is currently in the top position. Or maybe, I'll just stick in trading...

Staking is calculated by determining your relative network weight. It depends on how many network participants stake their coins and how many of the total staking coins belong to you.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 31, 2018, 06:10:22 PM
How many coins do you need for it to stake 2 or 3 times a week?  I'm writing a book about low entry medium to high percentage staking coins, please answer.

I think with that question, you need to contact the dev team via discord for faster reply. I was looking in the OP also as I want to send my XP coins to the wallet from exchange to check if it's worth staking this coin. The doge/xp market in CE is currently in the top position. Or maybe, I'll just stick in trading...
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
October 28, 2018, 02:42:11 PM
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
October 27, 2018, 07:30:28 AM
In the world of digital currencies

swap = scam

attention

Not necessarily. What makes you think that a swap = a scam? Ontology for example made a swap from NEP-5 to their own chain, and trust me I can give you much more examples.

In most cases it is true that it is a scam because it is technically not required. If it's required, ok, then that is the case. Often times they use swaps to make more people lose coins by missing the deadline.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 07:35:37 AM
no any sign of this coin to bull this year, am very tired , i bought it since April at that time xp was 2 satoshi and now is less than 1 satoshi, no any sign to bull from exponential,i dont know but they have to burn/swap some coins. am tired
Activity: 23
October 24, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
another swap  Huh
Activity: 15
October 22, 2018, 09:26:05 PM
hmmm ok i think bad move. dev doing swap bad. you need do burn coin thing...agree with community  Roll Eyes

question is whos coins get burned?

the coin was created by someone else and taken over by a team. the old dev never gave all of his coins.

the only way to burn coins would be to decrease total supply by burning a % of all coins (essentially a swap)
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 06:59:05 AM
Interesting project and has  agood team .thank you for all your effort to make this coin so great .i think it has agood future
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
October 21, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
hmmm ok i think bad move. dev doing swap bad. you need do burn coin thing...agree with community  Roll Eyes
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 05:14:50 AM
Still no more detail is looking scammy by the day, no wonder the price tanks on the 2 shitty exchanges it is on. A straight out answer is what is needed, I am a bag holder and will and have already lost 90%
October 19, 2018, 11:13:27 PM
I’m wondering if the development team is going to communicate or not with the community on this forum or they just ignore everything ?
Activity: 3
October 19, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
XP Team,  why you will do swap, we need coin burn, decrease total supply!!!!
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:50:18 PM
This coin is another B3 coin disaster in the making. These high POS with crazy supply are all garbage. Once a swap happens the price will still continue to tank to even lower levels and devs already dumped loong ago.
Activity: 214
October 11, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

Friends! No need to swap! Just need to burn the coins ..
October 11, 2018, 10:18:48 AM
I just hope that they come out with the full plan soon, the coin is tanking to near all time lows. The devs need to release their plans. If the 200 to 1 swap is true and the masternodes will be worth 200,000,000 old coins at this stage we are talking 5K at most, must be one of the cheapest masternodes out there. The devs should place out in the market what is the swap rate and what the masternode ROI is expected. EG 100% per annum ect.
Community needs a new Roadmap, otherwise it all seems pointless. The development team is constantly silent, this thread is abandoned.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 03:35:08 AM
I just hope that they come out with the full plan soon, the coin is tanking to near all time lows. The devs need to release their plans. If the 200 to 1 swap is true and the masternodes will be worth 200,000,000 old coins at this stage we are talking 5K at most, must be one of the cheapest masternodes out there. The devs should place out in the market what is the swap rate and what the masternode ROI is expected. EG 100% per annum ect.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
October 10, 2018, 07:25:01 AM

swap = scam

attention

Not necessarily. What makes you think that a swap = a scam? Ontology for example made a swap from NEP-5 to their own chain, and trust me I can give you much more examples.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

swap = scam

attention
Pages:
Jump to: