Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 68. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 11:41:20 AM
Hi guys. I waited  long before i got staking in my wallet. But now that its finally happening i am enjoying every second. But now i am in a bit of a pickle. I need to reload my laptop. So will be starting from scratch. Any Advise about securing the wallet, do i move all to exchange/ Export private keys.Hope you can help
I am sure some of you guys had issues like this before.

Thanks

i would just backup your wallet to a thumbdrive, then redownload the wallet and replace the wallet.dat file with your backup one and let sync.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 10:44:42 AM
Just noticed: XP created Mining pool https://pool1.xpcoin.io/

Nice work
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 04:37:35 AM
Hi guys. I waited  long before i got staking in my wallet. But now that its finally happening i am enjoying every second. But now i am in a bit of a pickle. I need to reload my laptop. So will be starting from scratch. Any Advise about securing the wallet, do i move all to exchange/ Export private keys.Hope you can help
I am sure some of you guys had issues like this before.

Thanks
Activity: 35
November 21, 2017, 11:14:50 PM
Yo guys. Been following for quite some time now. And today was the day, where i decided to go into XP. I had a small amount of ReddCoin laying around, and converted it XP instead, as i like this concept a bit more.
Anyway. I got my XP, downloaded the WIN Wallet from the website, Transfered my XP to the wallet, and started syncing it. Everything went well. And i had about 20% synced.
But when i tried to open my wallet again i got the message "Error loading block database". I can't open my wallet now? Did i just loose my Xp somehow?
Can anyone help troubleshoot this?
Sorry if it's a stupid question. Still soooort of new to this world Smiley

Hello Kompre$$or,

The best place to get help with the wallet is the discord site, - as it's a "live" chat and you don't need to wait and keep checking back for someone to respond. - There is almost always someone available to help you out; and there is some fun stuff to stumble across, too.

Definitely come along and join our fantaastic voyage!

https://discord.gg/59WFrP3 join then click #help and post your wallet issue - Someone is sure to help!

Rossman
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
November 21, 2017, 11:10:38 PM
I think...and I wait that best times..for XP....uuuhhh..ouuuh,,,I love you XP....
Activity: 7
November 21, 2017, 05:07:52 PM
Hi guys!
I've been following your project for some time. And I see you are doing a very good job! There are a couple of questions for you:
1. When will a new road map appear on the official website? The link is available a map in 2016 Smiley
2. Due to the change of the owner of the Novaexchange, and their request to withdraw all available assets, including XP, I'm wondering whether you are negotiating to add XP to listing any other exchanges? If it is not a secret which ones?

Thank you!
May the Force be with you!
Activity: 3
November 21, 2017, 04:21:19 PM
Yo guys. Been following for quite some time now. And today was the day, where i decided to go into XP. I had a small amount of ReddCoin laying around, and converted it XP instead, as i like this concept a bit more.
Anyway. I got my XP, downloaded the WIN Wallet from the website, Transfered my XP to the wallet, and started syncing it. Everything went well. And i had about 20% synced.
But when i tried to open my wallet again i got the message "Error loading block database". I can't open my wallet now? Did i just loose my Xp somehow?
Can anyone help troubleshoot this?
Sorry if it's a stupid question. Still soooort of new to this world Smiley
Activity: 6
November 21, 2017, 02:47:21 PM
I am expecting big things from XP , join the Discord channel to stay up to date on all the developments. This is a great coin with a great community.
Activity: 23
November 21, 2017, 09:39:23 AM
Disclaimer: Not trying to be negative, I own some XP.

That being said, the difference in price between the BTC and DOGE markets is going to make some investors very upset. I understand the reason is due to the smallest amount of BTC one can bid, but hear me out for a minute. Imagine, for the average investor new to crypto, when they look at coinmarketcap, and see XP go up 1000%, they decide they want to buy some XP. So they create(d) an account in Nova, but used the BTC market. But then, the next day, on CMC they see the coin down 300%, and if they try to panic sell, the liquidity is so low, that they would be selling for a very little amount compared to their initial investment. So if they decide not to sell, when they'll dump it once they are able to recuperate their investment. Now play this cycle, over and over again, and that is what is going to happen, since the currency pairings are created an issue with the coin's liquidity.

If possible, the pairings should be left either XP-BTC or XP-DOGE/ESP2 etc.. That way, we don't see such huge disparities in price between the two pairs and don't create spiteful bag holders.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 20, 2017, 05:32:46 PM
Finally, XP will rise once again with new XP team and XP community that growth each day. With new team and community behind it will make XP more powerful to face the future. I am happy because I am one of the members of XP community. We hope XP can be rise again with great value and useful for the community and holders. Keep up the good work and looking forward for updates and news from XP team. Thanks
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 19, 2017, 11:52:03 PM
Just noticed this project now has a new team behind it

What will happen to the premine will any of it be used for promotion and what percentage will the team hold?
Activity: 278
November 19, 2017, 06:17:27 PM
why did this thread poped up only after the pow stage?  Undecided
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 08:37:45 AM
i dont know when i read your thread i really intrested to  join, cause you have really good concept diffrent from the other , hope the best for you're project dev, anyway do you have bounty campaign or airdrop ? thanks

Thank you, and we are working on it. If you join our discord and are active, we give away XP quite frequently. 
Activity: 35
November 18, 2017, 02:03:12 PM
If you folks are interested in a chat based XP forum, you are welcome to come check out the official XP Discord Channel - We have a Global team of many languages and our main English Channel where most of the fun happens. - There are opportunities to gain free XP and start your gathering, so you can "try before you buy" - We're sure you will enjoy us and choose to add us to your already very valuable time. Thank you very much

Rossman01
XP Discord Forum Chat Mod

Invite link below...
Official XP Discord Channel

https://discord.gg/59WFrP3
Activity: 238
November 18, 2017, 04:20:35 AM
i dont know when i read your thread i really intrested to  join, cause you have really good concept diffrent from the other , hope the best for youre project dev, anyway do you have bounty campaigne or airdrop ? thanks
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
November 18, 2017, 03:39:55 AM
Great Project .. Great community... Cool new game servers up that will soon have the coin implemented into the game so earn while you play...
Buy Steam games and stuff

Join in on the discussion

https://discord.gg/buhx65t

Activity: 330
November 18, 2017, 01:14:37 AM
OK, so I would appreciate some clarification about the POS thing. I am all for a reversal, but I think it would be difficult to code from scratch, unless you have a coin that already did that. I think it would be better to just lower the reward with a pecentage halving every 500k blocks or something. The current reward is 100% annual interest. Simply half it every so often. This will cap the coins. It is not a serious issue right now, however, the amount of coins is increasing very rapidly. If you (the dev) continue to drag your feet like most coin devs do, you will see hyper inflation. The main problem with that is massive price drops. So, in order to keep this coin from imploding, a reduction in the staking reward percentage is needed.

I have currently gained some value due to the recent price spike. Its interesting that some people only want to buy a coin to earn more bitcoin. I legitamitely would like XP coin to be used as money. The POS framework is stable, energy efficient and reliable, unlike the bitcoin network, which often take a long time to mine a block. Keep up the good work. Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 12:42:24 PM
Wow;
I have just seen that you guys are on Nova, I was going to invest a bitcoin, but No Way, I am not going to Nova, that would be a bad mistake.
you have just dropped 64% (Nice one) it would have been a good quick investment.

I would suggest that you get your butt onto Cryptopia asap, everyone is talking about Nova and how it is shutting down.
I have read through all of this and no one at all has told any members that Nova is closing , it has been sold to another company, the other thing Nova is doing ..................
keeping all your coins if you have them in there, they are considering that all coins left on Nova will be declared as the owner not wanting them and they are donated to Nova.

if you wonder why its hitting rock bottom nova is part of it.
I see the Developers have not said a thing or done anything about Nova and that they (the developers) will hope that XP will crash before they start,
this might make them look good. when the coin is renewed.

So I suggest everyone remove all your coins from Nova. and the Devs get this coin to Cryptopia  Huh

We are attempting to get listed on Cryptopia at the moment, however, I'm sure you are aware of our prestigious and expensive a listing is on that exchange. We are also attempting to get listed on Mercatox and C-Cex. We also have informed our members on our discord about the Nova Exchange closing, where are supporters can get live updates and live assistance from us and other community members.
Activity: 80
November 17, 2017, 06:00:44 AM
Wow;
I have just seen that you guys are on Nova, I was going to invest a bitcoin, but No Way, I am not going to Nova, that would be a bad mistake.
you have just dropped 64% (Nice one) it would have been a good quick investment.

I would suggest that you get your butt onto Cryptopia asap, everyone is talking about Nova and how it is shutting down.
I have read through all of this and no one at all has told any members that Nova is closing , it has been sold to another company, the other thing Nova is doing ..................
keeping all your coins if you have them in there, they are considering that all coins left on Nova will be declared as the owner not wanting them and they are donated to Nova.

if you wonder why its hitting rock bottom nova is part of it.
I see the Developers have not said a thing or done anything about Nova and that they (the developers) will hope that XP will crash before they start,
this might make them look good. when the coin is renewed.

So I suggest everyone remove all your coins from Nova. and the Devs get this coin to Cryptopia  Huh
Activity: 80
November 17, 2017, 05:41:52 AM
I have several wallets installed in my PC with airdrop coins, but it all crashed and I lose all my coins, damn!
Should've backup right after installing

Btw let me do the Indonesian translation dev  Grin
did you ever get your coins back, and did you lose much?

I presume they are on a hard drive and if they are on a hard drive they are (to me) easy to get to.
Pages:
Jump to: