Pages:
Author

Topic: Experience with BTC Robot - page 3. (Read 13131 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 06, 2013, 05:26:01 AM
Send screenshot to support, maybe your robot is stuck and connection is lost? We can't see Silver members remotely, they trade on their own computers. If you were a Gold member we could check on our trading VPS for you.

Also try Medium settings, they trade more often.

Medium settings trade more frequently. Aggressive is trading less frequently. Medium settings are targeting for smaller trades but with each trade you are paying small trading commission to btc-e so your profit is smaller but you have more trades.
Aggressive settings are looking for long profitable trades but does not trade often because of that.

Any other member (silver, gold or platinium) or eurobitcoin could confirm please if they had trades this week ?

it depends a lot when you started. If you started with BTC trading acc on top of the prices and bough during that time it's no sense for robot to sell now when prices went lower, so it's just waiting

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2246/g08f.png

I sent screenshots to support but apparently my robot is working correctly, i changed my settings to "medium".
My VPS is based on windows server 2008 RC2, i think it is compatible because last week i had trades (medium and agressive)

Ok, so just let's wait for others members if they could confirm for this week (trades, no trades ...)

Thanks  Wink

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 06, 2013, 05:12:10 AM
Send screenshot to support, maybe your robot is stuck and connection is lost? We can't see Silver members remotely, they trade on their own computers. If you were a Gold member we could check on our trading VPS for you.

Also try Medium settings, they trade more often.

Medium settings trade more frequently. Aggressive is trading less frequently. Medium settings are targeting for smaller trades but with each trade you are paying small trading commission to btc-e so your profit is smaller but you have more trades.
Aggressive settings are looking for long profitable trades but does not trade often because of that.

Any other member (silver, gold or platinium) or eurobitcoin could confirm please if they had trades this week ?

it depends a lot when you started. If you started with BTC trading acc on top of the prices and bough during that time it's no sense for robot to sell now when prices went lower, so it's just waiting

September 06, 2013, 05:10:18 AM
Hi eurobitcoin ,

I'm silver's member since last week, i run this robot on my VPS (windows server 2008) with others mt4 platforms (which work fine)
I had trades last week, but nothing yet for this week, since saturday.
My settings is "agressive", i restarted my VPS, btcrobot is allowed in window's firewall, nothing new...
So, i desinstalled program even settings in c:\users\....., reinstalled and reconfigured robot with logins/keys, robot is running, but i have still
nothing in the Trade's history.
Don't know why suddenly it doesn't work anymore since this week only?  Huh

I contacted support and i'm waiting a reply.
Anyone have same problem with silver plan ?  Embarrassed
thanks in advance

I am in the exact same situation. Since 30.08 until 05.09 not a single trade (silver account , aggressive settings). Not that there were many before that.

Thanks for your reply vanski, at least i'm not the only one.
Even for "medium settings"
Have you contacted the support for this problem ?

At least, we would be fixed  Roll Eyes

Thanks again  Wink
Activity: 6
September 06, 2013, 04:16:12 AM
Hi eurobitcoin ,

I'm silver's member since last week, i run this robot on my VPS (windows server 2008) with others mt4 platforms (which work fine)
My settings is "agressive", i restarted my VPS, btcrobot is allowed in window's firewall, nothing new...
So, i desinstalled program even settings in c:\users\....., reinstalled and reconfigured robot with logins/keys, robot is running, but i have still

thanks in advance

I am in the exact same situation. Since 30.08 until 05.09 not a single trade (silver account , aggressive settings). Not that there were many before that.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 05, 2013, 05:09:09 PM
Hilarious... brand new forum members just jumping right into this eh?... couldn't be sockpuppets or anything like that, right?   Shocked

Haha I know right, I took one glance at this robot, Nope.
September 05, 2013, 05:03:35 PM
I replied you in PM.

September 05, 2013, 08:26:47 AM
Hi eurobitcoin ,

thanks in advance
August 29, 2013, 11:15:26 AM
I contacted you in PM to see your acc details of the robot
August 25, 2013, 09:46:32 AM
Any of you on the list of those to receive the discount? What about this click better thing? I this a SW seller who is known for selling other stuff as well?

We don't have any discounts, but Silver version is cheaper than gold if you mean that.

Clickbetter is not a seller. It is a payment processor handling all payments (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal etc) like clickbank and others.
Activity: 5
August 24, 2013, 10:41:02 AM
wich discount? and what clickbetter thing?
Activity: 3
August 24, 2013, 07:01:36 AM
Yes Im a newbie I admitted that I joined this site to get others feed back but according to mister ibminer  154 post (your soooo old) Im a sockpuppet. Thanks ibminer for giving a new bloke support. I guess your so experienced that's why you hang in the newbies section.
Bill
Activity: 226
August 23, 2013, 02:45:12 PM
OK my bot still has not performed any trades since the first one. There would have been a great exit point yesterday. But I can not blame them for not owning a crystal ball. Have you tried to get the discount? Marketing is very aggressive. I get one email from them every day. Any of you on the list of those to receive the discount? What about this click better thing? I this a SW seller who is known for selling other stuff as well?
August 22, 2013, 06:18:50 PM
I'm just saying that people that want to consider your business should take a very careful look at what you are promising them.

We are selling bitcoin trading sofware that trades your account at BTC-e. We also post past performance on site. Although it cant guarantee any future performance, I don't see why would not it continue trading same well.

Because there is no chance I would even touch a business like this.
Just reading this thread raised several red flags.

That's ok. Take your time to do DD. We are not going anywhere and you can join later if you want.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 22, 2013, 05:42:33 PM
There is a high chance of it being scam!

How exactly did we scam you? If you have questions you can send me PM or support.

P.s. I am not saying we are best of the best in the world, we had our issues (DDOS attack on site,  then delayed orders because of the site unavailable) but we are honest developers who made a great product and we stand by it! It will not get you rich overnight but it trades and wins.

Oh, you didn't. Because there is no chance I would even touch a business like this.
Just reading this thread raised several red flags.

I'm just saying that people that want to consider your business should take a very careful look at what you are promising them.

Plus we have one told-you-so-guy who has not had any actual experience himself and shouldn't post things in this thread while he is welcome to read.
The "told-you-so-guy" has already been a while in this forum and has seen quite a bunch of scams, I think that does count as experience.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
August 22, 2013, 05:34:05 PM
Hilarious... brand new forum members just jumping right into this eh?... couldn't be sockpuppets or anything like that, right?   Shocked
Activity: 3
August 22, 2013, 05:31:34 PM
Hi Im a newbie here to  my question is the robot trading for anyone . Not what is shown on the Robots main page  but if you go to your BTC-E profile click on trade history you should see all trades. Also check orders history. In my case I have one order in history and the same order cancelled in order history.
The one and only order that I have was made during the setup process so maybe it was a test.
A lot of the frustration I am having is lack of information.
By the way I purchased the gold copy
Bill
August 22, 2013, 03:58:34 PM
There are too duplicate many topics here about our robot.

If you have questions PM me or send support email

But iam not nervous. We all have a full 60 days money back guarantee from clickbetter. So if its realy scam or whatever, just hit that refund button in your mail and you have your money back.

No need to be nervous, trade it at least 30 days and you will love it. Don't expect getting rich overnight though. The program is planned for stable conservative returns. Depending on how the price of BTC fluctuates the profit can vary. Follow our big acc on page to see how it was in the past.

I just sent an email to btcrobot asking if they know why the hell it isnt trading.

Regarding the robot's seeming lack of activity, sometimes this is
quite normal, especially if the market is flat. The
robot is monitoring the markets 24/7 and is patiently waiting for the
proper timing to grab the opportunity when it comes. There are weeks
when it can make 10 trades in 1 day but sometimes, there are flat
weeks when price does not change much and the robot will patiently
wait without any trades at all.

The goal is to make profit, not to force trading for the sake of
trading. You don't need to sit on it and wait for trades. Leave it and
let it do its magic. You can check it once a month, but no need to
check and babysit it daily. You can also check Bitcoin price charts;
during flat markets, the robot is obviously passive and it's normal.
So, please be patient with it...

Our performance account is published on site in the middle:

While 50% return might not be the "get rich overnight" style as you might expect, it DOES work.

There is a high chance of it being scam!

How exactly did we scam you? If you have questions you can send me PM or support.

P.s. I am not saying we are best of the best in the world, we had our issues (DDOS attack on site,  then delayed orders because of the site unavailable) but we are honest developers who made a great product and we stand by it! It will not get you rich overnight but it trades and wins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
August 21, 2013, 07:08:19 PM
Jr.Member, not experienced person Scam WARNING!
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Donations: http://tny.im/nx
August 21, 2013, 06:33:32 PM
Too many scammy issues with bitcoin lately.

Don't mix things up, these are not issues with bitcoin but issues with things that happen to use bitcoin or are built around it.
Activity: 14
August 21, 2013, 06:22:36 PM
Too many scammy issues with bitcoin lately.
Pages:
Jump to: