Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXPERIENCED] Do you want your own bitcoin website?! - page 2. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If you can show me some previous work, I'd gladly hire you to make some stuff, skype:aristo.Studio
I'm looking mining calculators

Hi I have added you on skype Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
If you can show me some previous work, I'd gladly hire you to make some stuff, skype:aristo.Studio
I'm looking mining calculators
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I would suggest you to build a portfolio website and include all your previous work you have done. Also include some links to some website that you have made here on the thread, include some screenshots of the site so the thread looks better and is more appealing to customers. Good luck with your service  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi, I am new to this forum so please excuse me if this is in the wrong section.

Who am I?

I am a full time web designer / developer based in the UK that recently got into the crypto currency world.
I have been developing websites for about 5 years now and my clients describe me as professional and easy to work with.

What am I looking for?

I was hoping to find people that have interesting ideas for websites involving bitcoins. I have almost no limits to what I can achieve and am open to any projects.

just some examples of websites I could do :

Gambling scripts. eg : dice games, poker, betting websites, custom games.
Faucets.
whatever else you can think of.

Price?

Because I am not asking for specific projects I have no set price for a website. It all depends on what you want the website to do. I am generally cheap and getting a price sorted wont take long. I am just trying to get some bitcoins by doing what I love Smiley

So for anyone that has a unique (or not) idea in mind and wants it to become a fully working website please get in contact with me.

you can mail me at : [email protected] (Yes I know a Dutch email address, I used to live in The Netherlands)
or talk to me via skype : ikwileten12

Thank you for reading this.

- Richard
Pages:
Jump to: