Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆★ Experienced Web Design/Development and Graphic Design ☆★ - page 4. (Read 12531 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
For the watch
I know how to do backend things and run wallets on linux servers as well as run apps on node, PHP and a few other methods.

If anyone needs a hand with the backend stuff and would like to hire this man to do the front end I would gladly split the workload.

Depending on what type of site you are doing and the amount of wallets run I can also advise what grade of server you will need to run it off of.

Not interested in working with someone who gambled away the investments of others.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Create e user profile on XBTFreelancer guys. Its awesome. If you update your profile you will be invited to newly posted projects.

https://www.xbtfreelancer.com
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
i am planning to start a faucet site, can you help me with the plan of what i have to do , and how much will it cost. and what support will i get after the setup.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
I know how to do backend things and run wallets on linux servers as well as run apps on node, PHP and a few other methods.

If anyone needs a hand with the backend stuff and would like to hire this man to do the front end I would gladly split the workload.

Depending on what type of site you are doing and the amount of wallets run I can also advise what grade of server you will need to run it off of.
For the watch
Still offering this service!
For the watch
I am planning to build a website like Mycoinads.com
can you make me a website like that and how much I have to pay ?
I am not experienced enough in PHP to make anything that complicated. I can do design if you get a script to handle the ad payouts etc.

I do not have this script I thought it was a new script and only a few people have it
you have other ideas for my web with different concepts ?
I'll think about it tonight and let you know tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1386
I am not experienced enough in PHP to make anything that complicated. I can do design if you get a script to handle the ad payouts etc.

I do not have this script I thought it was a new script and only a few people have it
you have other ideas for my web with different concepts ?
For the watch
legendary
Activity: 1386
For the watch
Activity: 323
The lion roars!
I'm interested in what you could do for my site, 1st link in my sig. I'd like a few WordPress tweaks and widgets if you do that sort of thing.
For the watch
For the watch
Interesting couple of pictures, I can not promise anything but if we need to contact you
Ok sounds good. Let me know
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Interesting couple of pictures, I can not promise anything but if we need to contact you
For the watch
Let me know if you are interested in my services!
For the watch
we need a graphics guy for a new coin which will be the first bitcoin clone with turing completeness. PM me if interested.
Sent PM. Waiting on your reply.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
we need a graphics guy for a new coin which will be the first bitcoin clone with turing completeness. PM me if interested.
For the watch
Hey!

Can you send us a Portfolio (links to websites included) via PM?

Thanks.
Sent!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey!

Can you send us a Portfolio (links to websites included) via PM?

Thanks.
For the watch
Let me know if you are interested in my services!
Pages:
Jump to: