Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 161. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
if you want them to take action, you can give em a call on

Adres: Gewenten 6, 4704 RD Roosendaal
Openingstijden: Vandaag geopend · 24 uur geopend
Telefoon: 020 691 9299
Provincie: Noord-Brabant
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
SCAM
Activity: 5
January 11, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
Check whois https://www.whois.com/whois/coinsmarkets.com
Code:
Domain:coinsmarkets.com
Registrar:Gandi SAS
Registration Date:2017-03-09
Expiration Date:2018-03-09
Updated Date:2017-03-13
Name Servers:curt.ns.cloudflare.com
diva.ns.cloudflare.com

Pay attention on Expiration Date:2018-03-09
Activity: 127
January 11, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
not even a single ******* tweet by these guys in 3 weeks

even if they do come back im never using this shit place again
Activity: 73
January 11, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
They have to come back I had about 3 BTC on there just for a day and this happend,  I'm getting crazy

CM devs, please come back if you are hearing us you could earn so much better than whenever if you keep the exchange up again...

they are working they will back soon

thanks god

https://i.imgur.com/RIlCjdD.jpg

Is it real?! Did you see this by yourself?!
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
I still have a little hope, but if they don't come back, they will eventually pay the price in one way or another. It is inevitable.
Activity: 68
January 11, 2018, 11:58:40 AM
I also believe now that my coins are lost. Lesson learned ...
Activity: 107
January 11, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
Hi there,

this is a new message on connecting:

"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

There is never a dull moment when working with CoinsMarkets.

reiniere2017.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
I feel for all of you that still have coins on that site. I only traded on that site once or twice and thankfully I have no coins currently there. A simple server upgrade should not take 2-3 weeks, it is a bit suspect I'm not gonna lie. I really hope that they sort everything out for all of you.
you are right and unfortunately I have some there
shit
Activity: 42
January 11, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
looks like they don't give a fck

https://www.facebook.com/NFOrceEntertainment/

Jordi Palet Martinez Since several days ago, your IP 185.107.80.193 is port scanning our network and attempting intrusion. We have provided many reports to you and we don't got a single reply (just the automated ones) and the criminal action is still going on. Are you going to react or do we need to start a lawsuit against you because you don't care about criminal actions in your network?
Beheren
LeukMeer reacties weergeven
· Beantwoorden · 3 w

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
I feel for all of you that still have coins on that site. I only traded on that site once or twice and thankfully I have no coins currently there. A simple server upgrade should not take 2-3 weeks, it is a bit suspect I'm not gonna lie. I really hope that they sort everything out for all of you.
I agree with you... This kind of long outage is not acceptable.
Activity: 27
January 11, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
1000 - 1500 people non stop in that chatbox ...... they dont give a fock , they need time to sell all coins.
Activity: 31
January 11, 2018, 10:58:38 AM
If you still have coins in the blockchain it just means they haven't stolen them yet.  This is their retirement fund.

I do believe in karmic justice.  These guys have bad things coming to them.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
January 11, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 11, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
Ok, right now CM has 4 frontend servers with different messages. When you load the page you will end up on one of those:

"Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Servers arrived and being set up now." - I assume this is the old server. This one shows some wallets online.
"Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Almost finished." - this one has flickering and occasional error 502, wallets are offline.
"Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Almost finished. few problem with DB load balance." - this one is stable, but wallets are offline.
Also there is a frontend with no message at all, that suffers from flickering and eventual "out of resources" error.

I seriously can't understand what are they doing. If they migrated servers why the old one is still online? Why only one is connected to wallets.

They do nothing Smiley and people are just encouraging themselves with fake news that something is going on in background.
Activity: 70
January 11, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
Ok, right now CM has 4 frontend servers with different messages. When you load the page you will end up on one of those:

"Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Servers arrived and being set up now." - I assume this is the old server. This one shows some wallets online.
"Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Almost finished." - this one has flickering and occasional error 502, wallets are offline.
"Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Almost finished. few problem with DB load balance." - this one is stable, but wallets are offline.
Also there is a frontend with no message at all, that suffers from flickering and eventual "out of resources" error.

I seriously can't understand what are they doing. If they migrated servers why the old one is still online? Why only one is connected to wallets.
Activity: 40
January 11, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
For anyone that can login, try checking your wallet status:

https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=BTC

BTC in the URL can be replaced with any currency
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
January 11, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
they are working they will back soon

thanks god

Agreed!  Grin

Info verified - Date / Timestamp also added.
(JPG) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_XmRefXD-dcU2NRaXRTNWh1U0d6TE5ZRzgySkR4UUtmajlj/view?usp=drivesdk

yes and now it's more common than the last days see some wallet online.. they are working slowly but they are working
Activity: 71
January 11, 2018, 09:34:45 AM
Bullshit.
Activity: 7
Jump to: