Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 99. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 06:48:08 AM
dear god are you still whining about this stuff? why won't all of you just take a break and stop talking until the site comes back?
to think that typing in this thread is going to get you your money back is absolutely ridiculous and if you have "a lot of money" on there, would you spend a month chatting with newbies and fake accounts or would you try to catch these thieves (if they are)
all this crying and yammering about things people don't know better or worse than yourself? get a grip...
Fake accounts thieves etc where are you talking about, my btc is still neatly in the exchanges address wallet where it is supposed to be. And I'm a newbie but not related with coinsmarkets except in the role as a normal user. Can you read? Then read their news you will be better informed. News that was presented way to late by the way. What they stated is the only truth for me the rest is just FUD. A lot of paranoid people here that's for sure and one of the reasons they aren't still back online.

Back on topic. Maybe the best thing and fastest way is that they should just go online without anybody letting know. Then user-load will increase gradually.

thanks again for validating my initial post just look at your post and ask yourself if you even understood what i wrote before?  Roll Eyes anyways... i wish you and the rest of you all the best with your coins  Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 06:47:57 AM
wont be enough Rembrand although they might actually do it this way. It will be noticed
by users and posted immediately or mentioned in the chatbox and then the big login will happen.

Activity: 54
January 29, 2018, 06:42:09 AM
dear god are you still whining about this stuff? why won't all of you just take a break and stop talking until the site comes back?
to think that typing in this thread is going to get you your money back is absolutely ridiculous and if you have "a lot of money" on there, would you spend a month chatting with newbies and fake accounts or would you try to catch these thieves (if they are)
all this crying and yammering about things people don't know better or worse than yourself? get a grip...
Fake accounts thieves etc where are you talking about, my btc is still neatly in the exchanges address wallet where it is supposed to be. And I'm a newbie but not related with coinsmarkets except in the role as a normal user. Can you read? Then read their news you will be better informed. News that was presented way to late by the way. What they stated is the only truth for me the rest is just FUD. A lot of paranoid people here that's for sure and one of the reasons they aren't still back online.

Back on topic. Maybe the best thing and fastest way is that they should just go online without anybody letting know. Then user-load will increase gradually.
January 29, 2018, 06:41:05 AM
i feel for these people, i really do and i have money there too... but like mentioned before by some other users, everbody here defending coinsmarket or breaking their minds figuring out what they could have planed as if this was some crime-mystery episode do have some mental issues.

this opinion would have been professional if you had not posted it. now its sad and pathetic.

oh sorry my bad, i thought this was an elite circle of investors, i guess i show myself out then.. sorry  Shocked
January 29, 2018, 06:36:59 AM
i feel for these people, i really do and i have money there too... but like mentioned before by some other users, everbody here defending coinsmarket or breaking their minds figuring out what they could have planed as if this was some crime-mystery episode do have some mental issues.

this opinion would have been professional if you had not posted it. now its sad and pathetic.

January 29, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
January 29, 2018, 06:15:33 AM
Yeah rembrand,

thats essentially the same. though it wont be testing of course. it will be production.
i expect however that they will not do that but just reopen again without precautions.

reiniere.
Activity: 54
January 29, 2018, 06:10:53 AM
Maybe coinsmarket should allow user-access in small proportions to test and scale up. And for the fud-ers again. Shut up. You all have done enough damage to their comeback.
January 29, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
Hi Guys,

Now as it is becoming rather likely that CM will come online again this week it may be wise
to have some thoughts about this. I dont actually know the exact number of users at CM but
they have expressed clearly that they could handle 3 times more users but not 10 times more
users and that users have grown with 1000% in December.

It is logical to assume that they have setup their server capacity now to handle this
amount of 10 times the users in December. However:

The new server capacity will be able to handle the amount of users on normal average usage but the
first day when CM comes back I expect an extreme peak usage of the website.

I hope that they will make some arrangements to lower the total resource usages like limiting
allowed connections, manual withdraws etc. etc. but if they dont do that (what I expect) then
it could most certainly happen that the website will go down again in just a couple of hours.

We can all help with the succesfull reopening by avoiding excessive usage of the website in the
first days. I would most certainly not execute 'walletstatus.php', which is a completely stupid
PHP script blowing up their servers, and stay away from massive withdraws 1 after another.
Lets all act civilized and contribute to a succesfull reopening of the Coinsmarkets exchange.

Take Care,
Reiniere.

So, why new servers won't be scaled properly to handle high volume of traffic? Wouldn't be that helpful in future? Smiley
Sure. But I fear they are not professional enough for that yet.

Also, can you disclose source of you information, please?
Just following the NEWS threads. Dnot you read them Huh
Are you Cm representative?
No lucky enough. just a user like you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 29, 2018, 06:06:38 AM
Hi Guys,

Now as it is becoming rather likely that CM will come online again this week it may be wise
to have some thoughts about this. I dont actually know the exact number of users at CM but
they have expressed clearly that they could handle 3 times more users but not 10 times more

It is logical to assume that they have setup their server capacity now to handle this

The new server capacity will be able to handle the amount of users on normal average usage but the

I hope that they will make some arrangements to lower the total resource usages like limiting
allowed connections, manual withdraws etc. etc. but if they dont do that (what I expect) then
it could most certainly happen that the website will go down again in just a couple of hours.

We can all help with the succesfull reopening by avoiding excessive usage of the website in the
first days. I would most certainly not execute 'walletstatus.php', which is a completely stupid
PHP script blowing up their servers, and stay away from massive withdraws 1 after another.
Lets all act civilized and contribute to a succesfull reopening of the Coinsmarkets exchange.

Take Care,
Reiniere.

So, why new servers won't be scaled properly to handle high volume of traffic? Wouldn't be that helpful in future? Smiley

Also, can you disclose source of you information, please?
Are you Cm representative?
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
January 29, 2018, 05:54:52 AM
now on whois the problem is only clienthold.. so i think they come back soon
January 29, 2018, 05:54:09 AM
Hi Guys,

Take Care,
Reiniere.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 29, 2018, 05:16:20 AM
why site not fixed yet .. also they did not given any ip adress to temp operation

They did.. or people provided that rather Smiley http://185.66.140.234/news.php
Of course all news there is legit and confirmed, so you have to wait Cheesy
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 29, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
why site not fixed yet .. also they did not given any ip adress to temp operation

wallets are coming back online, and there's a lot of work to be done with db. of course, you never know for sure, but some other exchanges were offline for months and way longer than CM. and all this sick fud is not helping. blockchain is just an experimental tech. you losing your money as soon as you losing your head counting all these coins
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 29, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
somebody's making big $ on this fud. zero sense for 100 pages
yeaaaa , I lose 50 - 60 $ every day , because my pos coins are in focking Cuntsmartes.

CM shutdown has its weight on recent btc price. so somebody's making more having your funds locked on CM. devs only losing from days without operation, its obvious from where all the fud is coming from. and its so easy to expand the situation due all the massive funds in CM. not to mention new fraud trend thats rising on very depressing level
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 04:45:59 AM
Activity: 27
January 29, 2018, 04:41:55 AM
yeaaaa , I lose 50 - 60 $ every day , because my pos coins are in focking Cuntsmartes.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 29, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
Activity: 161
January 29, 2018, 03:34:11 AM
Hi Guys,

Have patience all for a couple of more days. You all saw the last news and now also the registration
of the domain coinsmarkets has been extended:

coinsmarkets.com

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:coinsmarkets.com
Registrar:Gandi SAS
Registration Date:2017-03-09
Expiration Date:2019-03-09
Updated Date:2018-01-26
Name Servers:curt.ns.cloudflare.com
diva.ns.cloudflare.com

If these guys were planning to stop they would never have done that. I am quite sure now that
in a few days the website will be back again.

good luck,
reiniere.

Very reassuring.
FUDster Fucks hate that kind of reality.
Meanwhile in the CM office. Two CM's owners are in front of the CM dev.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/P8LIZDFctUE/maxresdefault.jpg
Activity: 70
January 29, 2018, 03:31:09 AM
Hi Guys,

Have patience all for a couple of more days. You all saw the last news and now also the registration
of the domain coinsmarkets has been extended:

coinsmarkets.com

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:coinsmarkets.com
Registrar:Gandi SAS
Registration Date:2017-03-09
Expiration Date:2019-03-09
Updated Date:2018-01-26
Name Servers:curt.ns.cloudflare.com
diva.ns.cloudflare.com

If these guys were planning to stop they would never have done that. I am quite sure now that
in a few days the website will be back again.

good luck,
reiniere.

Change on expiration date doesn't mean anything. Some registrars will reserve domains that worth something for a year even if the client didn't pay for it.
And domain is still on clientHold.

Although I do believe that CoinsMarkets will be back within a week, I think they will use another domain.
Pages:
Jump to: