Pages:
Author

Topic: Experts export bitcoin price to hit $250,000 - page 3. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
What kind of experts did you mean ? Everyone can predict bitcoin price, but their prediction won't hit easily because crypto is very hard to predict, too volatile in the market. Bitcoin price maybe drop in this year, you wont know the future. The best thing we can do is buy when low, sell when high.
Not only bitcoin but also many more cryptocurencies are kind of difficult to predict exact its future. When it comes to crypto, bitcoin is supposed to have a potential, probably almost all people in most parts of the world owning this coin because in one side they believe in this king coin, another side is they see how much potential that bitcoin show them. Although the prediction above is not sure for happening in the future, we still need to have such a positive prediction like that. Because as you know, we are not forced to think or predict about bitcoin , so why don’t we predict about with a great future. We’d better to expect this good prediction. In the meanwhile, it’s  much better to believe in btc than always keeping suspicious. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Is it a limit for Bitcoin? No one really knows, but most of people are hoping it’s going to reach higher and higher over years. And people who are interested in a long time investment in something that is this solid and such a big amount of money will buy it.

I doubt there will be a lot of people who are going to go straight in and spend $250K on one bitcoin, but if investing in it overtime – why not?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
In any case, it's great news that bitcoin will cost so much, and it's good that there are people who see great prospects in this market  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Tim Draper said a lot of good things in for tezos, but we saw what happened. I don't think Tim Draper knows bitcoin about it.
Merit: 1
Such predictions of experts please more than a panic.  I also think that bitcoin will grow, but I do not think so high!
Activity: 630
This prediction on the growth of Bitcoin, even if it is long-term, seems to me very optimistic. If there will be a general regulation of the market in the coming years, and its use as a payment tool will grow, as expected, the price of Bitcoin should grow a lot, but I do not know if it will reach $ 250,000 in 2022
Merit: 10
Yes, I agree with this point. I think the price of Bitcoin will be between $100,000 and $150,000 in 2019, so I think Bitcoin can reach 220,000 in 2020.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I am a great supporter of btc and eth but as of now we do not see strong momentum in the market for bulls to take over although they can be back anytime but as of now they do not seem powerful, im expecting that later this month we might see some big action and positive movement in the market.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
What kind of experts did you mean ? Everyone can predict bitcoin price, but their prediction won't hit easily because crypto is very hard to predict, too volatile in the market. Bitcoin price maybe drop in this year, you wont know the future. The best thing we can do is buy when low, sell when high.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I do not think it will happen, it will take a tremendous amount of money to make that price. I just think that Bitcoin will soon rise above 20k usd as before.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I just can not imagine when the price of Bitcoin will reach so high point. It can hardly be imagined really. I am telling this once more. But if it will happen I will become rich because of my profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
Dear traders, be careful when reading the similar forecasts because it should not trust mass media and public experts especially when making any financial decisions because they are often greased to write a special report or an article to mislead traders and investors. Why does anybody do so? Because it is a simple way to mislead traders and investors to overplay them and to get their money
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bored of hearing about this guy. Fair play to him for investing early but I doubt he knows any more than any of us.
Activity: 238
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
I have modest hopes, I want 20 000, as it already was, bitcoin remembers it’s way to 20k, if by the end of the year he got there, I would be sincerely glad.
Activity: 79
Of course, he's a very powerful man, and he's very smart. But I don't trust any expert. It's all written on water. Today experts say one thing, tomorrow another. In the end, nothing they say is true, and if true, that's a coincidence.
Activity: 102
I think bitcoin by 2022 will be much more expensive. Now all the cryptocurrencies have fallen dramatically, which means that soon large investors will want to restore their losses and push the price up.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
I think we'll see 1 000 000... it's just a matter of time... This will happen when cryptocurrencies become something as usual as a personal computer or a mobile phone.
Activity: 459
I think this still needs to look at the international situation. It is very likely that Bitcoin will be more than $250,000 in 2022. He is likely to have $400,000. This is a very likely future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
All that forecast are just FOMO. 200k is too expensive. Noone will be able to buy it. But maybe leverage is the solution?
Activity: 686
American venture capital investor Tim Draper, an early backer of Tesla, Skype, and SpaceX, is one of the most high-profile Bitcoin investors. With absolute confidence that bitcoin is the future currency, Draper announced that he predicts the bitcoin price will reach $250,000 by 2022.

Tim Draper Predicts Bitcoin at $250,000 By 2022
Tim Draper has thrown a cryptocurrency celebration on Thursday, called Blockparty, not to be confused with British indie rock band Bloc Party. The party poster, which was placed in front of his entrepreneurship program, Draper University, made a bold statement: “Tim Draper Predicts Bitcoin @ 250K By 2022”.

The billionaire investor has bought 30,000 Bitcoin in a US Marshals auction in 2014. That amount of cryptocurrency is currently worth about $240 million. If his prediction turns out to be correct, Tim Draper can expect his Bitcoin portfolio to be valued at $7.5 billion by 2022. Draper has said that he will never sell it in exchange for fiat money: “That’s like saying I’m going to take the present and future and turn it into the past. I’m not an antique buyer”, he told documentarian Sharad Kharé in a recent interview.

He announced on Twitter the bold prediction, but a typo jittered his social media following: “Serious winds (of change) at our block (chain) party last night. Predicting bitcoin at $25k by 2022”, he first wrote before correcting the number by adding an extra zero to the future bitcoin price. “Oops! I predicted $250k in 2022. My tweet last night was missing a zero. $250k is the number!”
Article link:https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/14/experts-expect-bitcoin-price-hit-250000-2022-heres/

That's a huge number though it's attainable but for sure its not happening anytime this year, I'm a huge bitcoin fan but I dont see any basis or reason for the price rally of that amount.
Pages:
Jump to: