Pages:
Author

Topic: Experts: Investing in Bitcoin now? - page 4. (Read 544 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 11:07:52 PM
The price right now are quiet low so I think investing on it right now is a good entry point and since we are talking about the long term, the price right now will not matter. Hold it for good and for sure you will enjoy a bigger profit later on, though we will see a lot of pumps and dumps but don't think about focus on your goal and you will succeed.

Why start tomorrow when you can start today!? right ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 23, 2018, 07:10:20 AM
The price right now are quiet low so I think investing on it right now is a good entry point and since we are talking about the long term, the price right now will not matter. Hold it for good and for sure you will enjoy a bigger profit later on, though we will see a lot of pumps and dumps but don't think about focus on your goal and you will succeed.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 23, 2018, 07:07:42 AM
it is a smart move as long as you invest what you can afford to lose and not a penny more.
from what i see, bitcoin is not yet at the end of mass adoption. it is not even began the journey to mass adoption yet. and because of that, we are still early adopters eve if in short term you don't feel that way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
February 23, 2018, 06:58:05 AM
Would it be a smart move? i know no one "knows" but what do you think? I'm thinking long term, 5 years.

Appreciate all the advice.
I think you should go for it. Bitcoin never ceases to amaze us as it always gets back after a price drop. You can also check out it's price graph from around 4-5 years ago till now. Also you can see that it has already started to go up, it reached 10,000 USD a few days ago and then it dropped a little bit, but I don't think it would be much of a problem as it started to increase again.
So, I would suggest you to invest it for a long term. What most of the good investors do is invest while the market is red, i.e. when the price is alot lower than what it usually is.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 23, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
Would it be a smart move? i know no one "knows" but what do you think? I'm thinking long term, 5 years.

Bitcoin $9950 and Gold $1350/ounce

Buy/Invest Bitcoin only at $400.
Activity: 56
Merit: 13
February 23, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
It would be the best if you had invested a few weeks ago. A few weeks ago, the price was around $ 7,000. I think that will also be the historic low for this year. Nevertheless, I would advise you to invest now, because I believe that btc is stabilizing and no crashes are to be expected. By the end of the year, the price could rise to as much as $ 30,000. That's just my modest forecast.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
For me I would rather be in bitcoin than not, if bitcoin goes $100 a coin I would be more gutted I didn’t invest.
If it goes up it’s a smart move if the arse falls out of it then not so smart.
If you have the spare money to invest go for it, personally I think it’s only going to get better.
I would rather put money into bitcoin than put it into a savings account with a bank
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 05:54:07 AM
I think that it would be a great move. The price is going to rise, so the sooner you will buy Bitcoins, the better it will be. Furthermore, if it's long term investment, you win.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
February 23, 2018, 05:48:24 AM
like always when there is a dip in price, it becomes a better time to start buying bitcoin. and right now there is a nice dip with price lower than a big buy support.

I can't promise you that price won't fall more, and I can't tell you when this trend is going to reverse and rallies to begin. but what I believe in is that price will be a lot higher than this in near future and I have believed this for as long as I have known bitcoin and have been buying more amounts every month no matter what the price was ever since 2014 and will continue doing so.
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 02:27:14 AM

Pages:
Jump to: