Pages:
Author

Topic: Explain the current BTC / USD trend. - page 2. (Read 2884 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
October 19, 2013, 01:51:46 AM
What is behind the current price trend for BTC?

I'm starting this thread just after the USA just avoided hitting the debt ceiling, which I guess was the reason for the rapid BTC price rise.  However now that they've dodged the bullet (at least for a couple of months), why is the price still rising?

Hopefully this thread will continue to run during further economic changes and people will be able to speculate on current trends.

They raised the debt limit and diluted the Dollars again. I heard there is also no real debt ceiling anymore and they can print at will until January. Even more dilution and hence devaluation.

Short term the price fluctuations of Bitcoin? Just like bitches, mr. Market be crazy! Grin
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
October 19, 2013, 01:43:26 AM
What is behind the current price trend for BTC?

I'm starting this thread just after the USA just avoided hitting the debt ceiling, which I guess was the reason for the rapid BTC price rise.  However now that they've dodged the bullet (at least for a couple of months), why is the price still rising?

Hopefully this thread will continue to run during further economic changes and people will be able to speculate on current trends.
Pages:
Jump to: