Pages:
Author

Topic: Explaining Asian Brokers - page 3. (Read 601 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 21, 2019, 10:44:15 PM
Does user interfaces for every brokers will also be different from the original one bookies?
Because if that so, it could be also one factor or reason why people will choose the broker over bookies, I am right?

For example, the user interface in the bookies is not much friendly user or hard to use, difficult to use in your mobile phones, while on the brokers is perfect; friendly user, easy to use, mobile-friendly.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
July 21, 2019, 09:41:00 PM
recently a lot of brokers started promoting their services here in the forum and I noticed that many people have no idea what are these so I will try to explain how they work

what are the betting brokers ?

a broker is basically a site that offers you access to different sportsbetting websites through the same platform
that means you only need to create an account with the broker and they will create accounts for you in any of their supported bookies or exchanges
so the process is easier since you don't need to deal with every single site or do KYC a lot of times

why bookies allow that ?

the bookies offered by these brokers are regulated which means they can't allow people worldwide to use their services directly without having some troubles with the laws
so they allow brokers to bring bettors indirectly to their sites
and obviously bookies would love to get more money so this is a perfect deal for them

How do brokers make money ?

there are two different ways  first one is just like when you promote a site through your referral link , you will be getting commissions as long as your referrals are betting
so brokers do make money by just allowing people to bet

the second one ( not all brokers use it ) is increasing the margin a little , for example if pinnacle has 1.95 odds for certain selection your broker will allow you to bet at 1.935
this way they making money from this added juice as well

Why do people use the brokers ?

as I stated before , they do that just because they can't bet directly with the sites due to regulations and other laws
so this is the perfect way for bettors if they can't use the sites directly

do brokers limit their bettors ?

no they don't , cause the sites that they offer are usually the asian sites that don't care if you are a winner or loser
so unlike the normal fiat sites , when you use a broker you will be able to get the same odds and same limits if you are winner or loser
so all bettors are treated the same

are brokers really trusted ?

some of these brokers are really trusted and been in business for over 10 years so yeah they can be trusted
Asianconnect is the most popular and the most trusted so you should be fine with it
but if a new broker just showed up then you can't really trust it

do people who are able to bet with bitcoin sites need brokers ?

it depends on what you usually bet and how serious you are about your betting career
if you just bet occasionally then you don't need since bitcoin bookies offer a lot of what brokers offer

for example the main bookie in the Asian brokers is Pinnacle and we already have pinnacle alternatives ( Bitcoinrush , Betbtc and Fairlay)
the other main bookie is SBO and we have it as well through Betbit

but if you want to have access for betfair exchange and Matchbook while you can't directly use them then you need a broker since they do offer that while there is no bitcoin alternative so far

also the thing about brokers is that they use Euros as the betting unit , so if you hate keeping your balance in BTC then this might be better for you since you won't worry about the BTC price so much

hope I made it a little bit more clear , if you have any question regarding brokers I will try to help more
Pages:
Jump to: