Pages:
Author

Topic: EXRNchain : crosschain linking for enterprises - page 2. (Read 1064 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hey is that crypto jack? its dj loco  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
i join in exrn airdrop i got 10m token and i hold it right now because the exrn chain a great project with active dev and interesting roadmap .
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
I did not found any info about team, or their product, they have just a onepage site?
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
I hold this EXRN token and i can say that this token is interesting but there is no official listing to it in exchanges , and i am waiting for it to be able to trade my EXRN. I just get it when they had an airdrop , the total supply of this token is about 200 billion i think. Maybe in next year EXRN will have its listing in exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
It's currently 15 bucks for 10 million tokens.  I participated in the airdrop, but I'm going to grab a bit more.  Dropping 30-40 bucks in this thing is no risk and can potentially be high reward as the devs and community appear to be active.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
The only problem I have with EXRNchain is lack of clear roadmap but if they can succeed in merging the function of Ethereum and Ripple, it will be great   
Activity: 80
I think I'll just wait for more updates before I buy.
Activity: 98
I joined the telegram channel, and it seems that things are going quite well! They are hiring!
Activity: 88
EXRN have a very large community and the dev is active, am seeing the progress of this token
Activity: 532
new heard about this project,
but when i see the website there is an airdrop distribution for this token.. ?
how did you got the informations about this token

Total supply of the EXRN token : 100 Billion

7,000 Holders

10 Million Tokens Were distributed to each airdrop participant.  I Received mine few days back.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying EXRNchain: https://getcrypto.info/exrnchain/
I just bought 10M as well on etherdelta! Pretty cheap for now! Finger crossed  Grin

Just doubled! Shocked HODL!
I just bought 10M as well on etherdelta! Pretty cheap for now! Finger crossed  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
A few weeks ago I got 10M EXRN.
enough to attract attention. I think EXRN is fake. but it was genuine.
Waiting for further good news on EXRN.
I was interested in the second airdrop, I found it googling for airdrops...
Activity: 398
new heard about this project,
but when i see the website there is an airdrop distribution for this token.. ?
how did you got the informations about this token
Any thoughts?

https://exrnchain.com/

The concept of getting EXRT if you own EXRN seems quite intersting... I can't still find any more detail thoug...
Pages:
Jump to: