Pages:
Author

Topic: F1 - what is your bet? - page 2. (Read 185 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
December 09, 2021, 03:27:12 AM
I watched this F1 race, but I don't want to bet, I think this race is full of drama, don't ask me the reason, you just watch it, see the results later.

Talking about Verstappen Vs Hamilton, indeed they are competing fiercely, the race is heating up lately, a lot of people are talking about F1, a lot of criticism has been raised by supporters of the drama being played.

You saw at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix last week, what the heck, no one in the race arena is allowed to brake suddenly, this is just the beginning, see what happens next of course I don't want to say anything about Verstappen Vs Hamilton I have often seen their action, when racing in the Italian GP, ​​England, drama has happened, actually some bettors like situations like this, some bettors don't, they don't want to take risks for their behavior, So, the story will end at the Abu Dhabi GP next december, just see what they do, honestly I gave up on betting for them.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1385
December 09, 2021, 03:04:01 AM
I am not sure if Max is ready to be a champion (as a person). Definitely I think he will be Number One in the future, but probably not this year.
On the other hand I don’t like fact that for the last few races everyone knows what the next season teams/groups will be and that people must race against their future employers. Bottas was good for Hamilton because was not very demanding. With Russel I think it will be more difficult for LH - and I predict the next season will be very interesting, with stronger team mate and Max becoming more and more mature every year.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121
☢️ alegotardo™️
December 08, 2021, 09:35:30 PM
What are your thoughts before the final round? Are we going to have a new, orange champion? Or maybe German machine will keep rolling?
Or they both will crash on the 1st lap?

For the first time in years, we have a real world title fight in F1. Red Bull has finally managed to build a car that allows Verstappen to attack Mercedes cars, and it's paying off.
I still believe in Verstappen. But it feels a lot less certain than a few races ago. I think the Red Bull car is often faster and even though it will likely suffer a grid penalty due to engine change at some point, Verstappen should still be able to overcome this through strong performance.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 08, 2021, 04:59:04 PM
Personally rooting for Ocon on the latter part of the season, but you can't really deny that the performances of Verstappen and Hamilton is simply beautiful now that we're nearing the end of this season. Hamilton is poised to win, but Max wouldn't really let it slide. We can see the aggressiveness of Verstappen on the last few races, and he's not giving Hamilton an opening no matter how small that gap is.

Hamilton for the win if we're realistic.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1385
December 08, 2021, 03:26:39 PM
What are your thoughts before the final round? Are we going to have a new, orange champion? Or maybe German machine will keep rolling?
Or they both will crash on the 1st lap?
Pages:
Jump to: