Pages:
Author

Topic: FA Cup: Wolves VS Manchester United - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
January 02, 2020, 07:05:33 AM
Manchester United will play away again I doubt I will choose Man United to bet again because in away games always lose like yesterday's match with Arsenal.
Wolves are also good at beating Manchester City, I'm sure this will be an interesting match and surely this is full of surprises again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 02, 2020, 06:53:54 AM
Wolves is a better team than Manchester United.
I would definitely bet for Wolves if it was a league game, however in cup games a lot of rotation happens that might be tricky and differentiate the result.
My bet would be on goals, betting for an UNDER 2,5 goals.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
January 02, 2020, 03:39:39 AM

All eyes will be on Molineux Stadium when Wolverhampton and Manchester United face each other in the FA Cup round 3 derby. The Wolves have been having their ups and downs in the Premier League this season, but they sit in the top half of the standings ahead of the FA Cup game. Raul Jimenez is enjoying yet another successful season, and all eyes will be on the Mexico international when the two teams face each other in Saturday's football match.

The Red Devils, on the other hand, are still in the race for a place in the Champions League, but they have big ambitions for the 2019/2020 FA Cup campaign as well. Man Utd are likely to stick to their attacking style of play against Nuno Espirito Santo's troops, and given Wolverhampton's attacking potential, both teams to score bet should be considered.

Possible result: 1-1, how do you think?[/size]

Manchester United vs Wolverhampton will be an entertaining match, because Ole will be playing his best 11 and he knows that he has to win the cup competitions to save his job. On the other hand Wolves like to attack their opponents, and hence I’m expecting them to fire many shots at the goal. @Seer.Community this match definitely won’t be a draw, and I’m expecting the final scoreline to be 3 - 2 with Manchester United winning the match.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 01, 2020, 11:28:15 PM
For this match, it's hard to predict, the bet of both team to score will have a higher possibility.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 01, 2020, 11:08:46 PM
Wolves VS Manchester United
Kick off: 17:31 GMT, Jan. 4th, 2019

All eyes will be on Molineux Stadium when Wolverhampton and Manchester United face each other in the FA Cup round 3 derby. The Wolves have been having their ups and downs in the Premier League this season, but they sit in the top half of the standings ahead of the FA Cup game. Raul Jimenez is enjoying yet another successful season, and all eyes will be on the Mexico international when the two teams face each other in Saturday's football match.

The Red Devils, on the other hand, are still in the race for a place in the Champions League, but they have big ambitions for the 2019/2020 FA Cup campaign as well. Man Utd are likely to stick to their attacking style of play against Nuno Espirito Santo's troops, and given Wolverhampton's attacking potential, both teams to score bet should be considered.

Possible result: 1-1, how do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: