Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook against bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 3793 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:49:55 AM
I don't think Facebook is against crypto, they are trying to protect users from spam and Scam ICO
Activity: 74
August 03, 2018, 01:24:08 AM
If you listen to what was said. There were just too many giveaway scams. Too much phishing. There are some seriously terrible people in crypto that literally just need to get concrete shoes and taken out on a boat. Until that happens censoring them and keeping them from exploiting and taking advantage of people is a good step. Now if only Twitter could clean up their non-stop scam accounts. People fall for that and it's just sad
Activity: 71
August 03, 2018, 01:22:37 AM
Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
Is it to avoid fraud or false advertising? That's why?

I haven't caught that moment yet when Facebook has released its own cryptocurrency. In my mind the whole buss around crypto from the side of Facebook is just an attraction of users' attention.

after the ban on ico ads on their platform, Facebook formed a crypto currency division to see the potential, although ico has not been allowed to return, but coinbase can advertise again, this is proof that Facebook really opened its mind, but indeed if ico was left wild without regulation, it will have an impact on Facebook's reputation as an advertiser, this step is very appropriate while waiting for further developments.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:22:07 AM
Facebook is not against the Bitcoin or any other altcoin. It only against the ico scam. Which make people huge loss by running with their money. To avoid that Facebook make a decision to stop the advertisement for icos. That's it
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
Is it to avoid fraud or false advertising? That's why?

I haven't caught that moment yet when Facebook has released its own cryptocurrency. In my mind the whole buss around crypto from the side of Facebook is just an attraction of users' attention.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 11:30:22 PM
No Facebook is not against Bitcoin, they protect people from scammers. It is a very good social media technology and one of the promotion media of world. Everybody likes it very much. In market lot of scams so this reason Facebook against only illegal advertisements not Bitcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:02:16 PM
It is genuine one of mt companion got boycott as a result of advancing ICO on her facebook account, facebook name her post as spam message and they cannot dend any connection originated from bitcoin, on the off chance that you send a connection the following thing you cannot sent any message, possibly facebook anticipate on trick ICO yet not all ICO is a trick if individuals know how to peruse and comprehend the substance of tge venture they can stay away from trick ICO
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
July 31, 2018, 12:03:08 PM
Many people talk that Facebook want create the own crypto and all what they do, connect with this. But I think they want protect people.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 04:17:15 AM
May be Facebook just wanted to limit the amount of bounty hunters that participate in social media bounties like Facebook. Because for the last period too much people started making posts and reposts via Facebook lots of info about crypto. And too much bots appeared even there with false followers that are made artificially.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 28, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
The main idea of this block was protect people from scam investment. Everybody know that in this year was many ICO scam and people did lose money.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 27, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
As I understand their policy, they are not against bitcoin. against the scammers of which there are a lot and they do not want to advertise projects in which there is fraud
Activity: 266
July 27, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
I think that btc is the best coin ever and facebook will use it soon as well. To my mind, it is obvious that the blockchain technology will be used by every serious businessman because there are many pros
Activity: 38
July 27, 2018, 07:35:37 AM
Facebook is banning all advertisements for cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin and initial coin offerings, as part of an “intentionally broad” policy against deceptive marketers. It may because still there are many scammes in using online payments through Facebook. Grin
Activity: 476
July 27, 2018, 07:32:08 AM
They aren't against Bitcoin they are against ICO promotion that been using their platform to advertised and scammed people. They can't do anything about Bitcoin since its already huged. That's why they are focusing on ICO that have a great potential to scam people and by using their own platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:26:43 AM
How can social media fight with cryptocurrency? You can watch on the torrent. All social media against but torrent-trackers live. That's why FB ban is time and money lose only. If I want to find info about crypto I do it without FB
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 07:22:56 AM
This pair is too difficult to be compared, don't you think so? I think that btc is more promising than the first variant and I support btc with all my hands.
Activity: 218
July 26, 2018, 04:21:36 PM
Few month Facebook really block the advertising of cryptocurrency, but this don't connect with any hate or against, it's the rules which government promote to massmedia.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:45:03 AM
I think that Facebook doesn't against the bitcoin directly. We can see some ICO and other project cryptos still use the Facebook as one of the promotion media. In this case, I'm pretty sure that what FB against is the spamming and illegal advertisement done by the BTC holder or ICO projects.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 01:05:21 AM
Yes, all such problems arise precisely because of the activities of fraudulent ICOs, which try to attract investors' money in various ways.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 25, 2018, 03:29:11 AM
BTC is stronger one here at all. I don't like facebook as much as I like btc and I support btc only. It has more advantages and its future seems to be bright.
Pages:
Jump to: