Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads.. - page 12. (Read 2626 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

This is most likely due to a telegram, the news went about ICO TON, and here facebook also wanted to make its own crypto currency, displacing the entire market, but it's just a catch-all, until all the official
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
I am shocked they did this because it is quick easy money for them. But I am happy the fact that I will see less spammy adverts from ICOs that I am not interested in.

But they are only banning paid adverts, the groups and bounties will stay there so I don't think it will have a huge impact on ICOs. I also expect twitter will follow suit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 01:06:57 PM
As per the post, it say that Ads are banned, any idea about people sharing post related to these subjects. Some bounty programs have taken this into unnecessary complexity level and these are the facts of this kind banning, as I think. The better side of this is, the new project team will think about this and they will make a good, quality projects so that any medium does not want to stop them.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
February 02, 2018, 11:47:48 AM
it is the fraudsters who make the crypto currency image worse. actually facebook is doing a good move. but there are also bad effects of it all. because facebook is the most widely used social media person.
Activity: 168
February 02, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
Facebook said that they took this step in order to protect their community from fraud. But it seems to me that they do not say everything. I think that they want to monetize this advertisement. Because big money passes them. This is a very large platform for advertising. And I think that now project developers will have to pay. We are waiting for a response from Twitter.

Honestly I think this is a good thing as most of them are just scammy anyway.

Of course, it's interesting that there are some rumors Facebook is thinking of starting their own coin.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
February 02, 2018, 11:41:04 AM
Facebook Gives Crypto Ads the Thumbs Down.

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

If they ban crypto currency ads in facebook. Why is it whenever i check who message me on messenger there is an ads of different ICO. In my point of view, if fb bans crypto ads and there will be no facebook campaign anymore it will surely affect low ranks here in the forum.
Activity: 406
February 02, 2018, 11:19:09 AM
Facebook said that they took this step in order to protect their community from fraud. But it seems to me that they do not say everything. I think that they want to monetize this advertisement. Because big money passes them. This is a very large platform for advertising. And I think that now project developers will have to pay. We are waiting for a response from Twitter.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
this is just facebook's way to avoid scammers. Facebook said that it is the only way to prevent people from advertising what the company is calling “financial products and services frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.”I think it's a good thing but newbies will have a hard time to rank up.
Activity: 62
February 02, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
Does anyone know what date they are going to shut down the ads? I'm still seeing wepower ads on my newsfeed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 02, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
Actually it is less effective to promote crypto on facebook. People are not at all interested in cryptocurrency advertising, trading forex and the like related to money and trading. But very unfortunate also if in bans, because members who participate facebook bounty campaign will be difficult. The most effective in my opinion is a special seminar that discusses cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 02, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
Great news. Most of them that do ads on Facebook are scams anyway.
I agree, the main reason that Facebook banned Crypto Advertisements is that there are too many Scam Altcoins that try to deceive people into investing into them, this is a big problem for the Crypto Community because it will give them a bad reputation because of Scamming other people. It is a good thing that Facebook banned this type of Advertisement and to prevent further deception from scam artists.
Activity: 822
February 02, 2018, 09:10:08 AM
This info is being mixed up the ban is an ad ban and posting of ico related link a lot of bounty hunters are afraid this will affect them.
It is only ad ban, an ico page on facebook are not affected and as an hunter sharing the ico post won't be affected also.
Activity: 351
February 02, 2018, 04:16:52 AM
Facebook has a right to ban anything that may affect their site, but this is a sad news for the users who are participating in a facebook campaign. But what we can do, is just need to accept their decision and respect it. Hopefully, other social media will not be discourage in advertising the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
They will only stop accepting cryptorelated and ICO paid advertisement to their advertising program in facebook,but it doesnt mean that they will ban all the users from posting and sharing links about these ICOs,cryptocurrency promotions,relax this is not a new thing in facebook.
Activity: 464
February 02, 2018, 04:02:57 AM
Well this doesn’t come as a surprise to me. This is a war between centralized and decentralized economy. Facebook and similar companies are against idea that crypto stands for.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 04:00:28 AM
Yes, I heard about this ban. Of course, from our point of view, this is bad, because we simply took the opportunity to simply promote our product, and of course, of course, I think all this is connected with the warriors of banks and crypto-currencies. And what do you think about this?
Activity: 42
February 02, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

i think they are doing this because they are making a currency of their own it's like a marketing stunt by them.
February 02, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

i think they are doing this because they are making a currency of their own it's like a marketing stunt by them.
February 02, 2018, 03:58:56 AM

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 03:53:45 AM
good for bounty hunters ..because of ico owners cannot advertise on fb they will increase bounty prizes for facebook bounty 
Pages:
Jump to: