Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook campaigns - page 2. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 07, 2017, 11:55:26 PM
Are you in btc social media campaign or some alt-coin one?
For now, I'm joining altcoin campaign only cuz in Bitcoin campaign that was really quick and if you missed them you may not get a spot (also it's very rarely to see Bitcoin social media campaign currently, only 2 are available right now even those two are closed).

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
June 07, 2017, 11:06:14 PM
That's worth it, an important note you must look before join any campaigns is how much follower you have and actively share/like the post in order to join. I think it's not a big issue but reserved funds for social media campaign is also important.

Social Media Campaigns are really great because you can enroll on any campaign in here with 1 account.

yeah, I've been doing some calculations and checking out the requirements in various campaigns and I'm thinking of joining and keeping that btc that I earn, I was just interested if it was profitable to join some fb campaign and I've seen quite a few. Are you in btc social media campaign or some alt-coin one?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 07, 2017, 08:45:29 PM
That's worth it, an important note you must look before join any campaigns is how much follower you have and actively share/like the post in order to join. I think it's not a big issue but reserved funds for social media campaign is also important.

Social Media Campaigns are really great because you can enroll on any campaign in here with 1 account.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
June 07, 2017, 04:44:36 PM
I'm thinking of joining some facebook campaign but I'm also interested is it worth it? Has anyone here been in one or currently in one? What's your experience with those?

I'm not looking for any specific campaign just the overall experience and worth of joining. Thank you.

p.s. wasn't really sure where to ask this, so if I'm wrong, sorry mods in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: