Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook coin is not a threat for Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
For sure facebook coin isn't a threat, because it is just stable coin and bitcoin fans will never ever try facebook coin even just for fun
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Facebook is having a lot of trouble since officially announcing its own currency, and the details of this currency have not been released yet. So now I will not compare it to Bitcoin or can pass Bitcoin...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The central  banking cartel will do everything to derail crypto. The only hope is 100% anonymous ownership of one's assets. Efforts are already underway in the US to ban crypto and any asset that could undermine status of  debt as money and by extension the socio-economic power of banks. This is why there is such a strong political pushback against libra and the development of crypto in general. KYC is a measure imposed by the banking establishment to potentially  identify and target large holders of crypto.

Remember gold was forcibly seized from US citizens to prop up the FED's monetary hegemony in 1933. The same thing will happen to crypto once it begins to seriously threaten the  monetary monopoly of central banks.

Currently, the only thing preventing that is the lack of credible stablecoin due to volatility. If facebook libra gets released it could be a panacea  stablecoin bridging fiat and crypto. I am sure this will come at a price, for example severe restrictions and reporting requirements on large crypto holdings along with unexplained wealth confiscation orders of large crypto holdings.

For solutions against the oncoming crackdown check the following link to our project:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/proposal-100-anonymous-accounts-no-limits-or-kyc-fiatpaypal-accepted-5159944
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Hello everyone so now i want to share a very good information with that the facebook community says the the price of facebook will be stable like a USD so its mean that there is no threat for bitcoin because all investors want that they gain more profit in short time that  is why they invest their money in bitcoin because the btc price is fluctuated and for good investment need the unstable price.
Just a thread to coin like USDT and people who consider cypto currency as an investment will not hold any libra coin but they can claim they they are more secured but centralized system is completely against the crypto currency.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
LIBRA COIN is the one of the biggest and strongest support for BITCOIN and the community of cryptocurrency.
It is not a threat, it is a great support that will open so many eyes of people and countries to start doing and accepting crypto.
Facebook benefits the cryptocurrency and its own company. A Facebook coin is sure to do nothing for Bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
LIBRA COIN is the one of the biggest and strongest support for BITCOIN and the community of cryptocurrency.
It is not a threat, it is a great support that will open so many eyes of people and countries to start doing and accepting crypto.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Facebook coin or should we say LIBRA will never be a threat for bitcoin.
IT is a bog support for BTC and the cryptocurrency.
The movement is getting better and with LIBRA, there will be a huge acceptance.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Any new coins in the market is not a threat to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has its own distinctive characteristics. The new coins will enter the market with its own distinctive features. Look at the market, as soon as Facebook declares its coins, Bitcoin prices have reached an upward trend. Imagine, Libra market will actually increase the price of Bitcoin again.
I think that the rise in the price of Bitcoin has nothing in relation to the emergence of Libra. I think this is a simple manipulation that is used by major players. New coins can not influence on the Bitcoin. that's how I think
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Who said that facebook coin is threat for bitcoin???
It will not possible..  we are just talking but this is not true..no one will be the threat  for bitcoin.. dnt worry

Some people believe that because they see that Facebook is managed by a strong team, and they see the facebook coin can beat bitcoin. But to be honest, it will difficult for the facebook coin to compete with bitcoin as bitcoin is the leader of the cryptocurrency and besides that, the facebook coin will need to prove to the public that their project is worth to invest. Many people still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is unbeatable until now, and they don't think that facebook coin can compete with the strong altcoin list in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 307
Any new coins in the market is not a threat to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has its own distinctive characteristics. The new coins will enter the market with its own distinctive features. Look at the market, as soon as Facebook declares its coins, Bitcoin prices have reached an upward trend. Imagine, Libra market will actually increase the price of Bitcoin again.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
Libra is not a threat to Bitcoin but it is a threat to all Facebook users
Facebook will increasingly gather more information about its users thanks to Libra
Hello everyone so now i want to share a very good information with that the facebook community says the the price of facebook will be stable like a USD so its mean that there is no threat for bitcoin because all investors want that they gain more profit in short time that  is why they invest their money in bitcoin because the btc price is fluctuated and for good investment need the unstable price.

very agree ... because facebook coin has never been in circulation and in any market ... so we have never known how the durability and strength of the coin ... so it has not been proven ... but different from BITCOIN that has been proven and known throughout the world and there have been a lot of issues about a coin that wants to rival and blame Bitcoin ... but finally no one has managed to compete with bitcoin ... so Facebook is not a threat to bitcoin ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Facebook`s Libra really are not a threat to bitcoin because they function differently, also base on my observation, Libra one of the factor why the price of bitcoin is skyracketing. Since libra became a trend, bitcoin`s price started to rise.
Activity: 925
There is apparently no coin that can be a threat to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the true definition of decentralization and till date still stand as the best decentralized blockchain. Many coins have entered in this space with the mindset of beating Bitcoin yet none has been able to beat ETH in the long run let alone Bitcoin.
The truth is, majority has seen the potentials within Bitcoin and have understood its long term viability thus sticking with it. Facebook coin on the other is yet to launch and feel what it means to survive amidst challenges so I wonder how it will be a threat to a coin (Bitcoin) which has survived for long and keeps growing.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Of course, the libra has many prospects; this coin will have a serious rise! But Bitcoin is the first krypovalyuta, and no one will win, even for the sake of respect for Bitcoin. This is purely my opinion! I wish you good luck friends!

rise ? no it wont rise because i heard this coin was a stable coin just like usdt which means its value will only  remain at 1usd but its market cap can rise if ever this coin will become indemand  .

Bitcoin is the first krypovalyuta

what the f is krypovalyuta means ? is that a new word ? i will try to search and google this word later . edit : google dont have any reults for this word.

fb's coin libra is not in a competition . its just facebook created this coin because they do not have thier own payment currency yet  . its also not in a competition to btc because like i said earlier , libra coin was a stable coin  .
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Of course, the libra has many prospects; this coin will have a serious rise! But Bitcoin is the first krypovalyuta, and no one will win, even for the sake of respect for Bitcoin. This is purely my opinion! I wish you good luck friends!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I couldn't understand this from the beginning. Why the hack is Facebook coin going to be a threat for Bitcoin? There are extremely many coins out there and some of them have great ideas or working applications which are handy but they live in peace with Bitcoin.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
If Libra coin is stable like Tether, never threat to Bitcoin. Libra coin will support cryptocurrency volume by engaging more big investors.

Libra is indeed a stable coin.

It's confirmed in this news - https://cointelegraph.com/news/libra-project-facebook-stablecoin-aims-to-conquer-online-payments-market-reports-suggest
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
People have only been saying what they liked and have only made their opinions known despite not reading the whitepaper of the Facebook coin (Libra coin).
I think the white paper is out already and we all need to take a look at it in order to confirm the information that anyone might have given us.
Acewins.io
I believe this as well because if you are establishing a stable kind of coin, you are only doing so to help people to hold their crypto in a stable form in case the fluctuation is too high for one to bear. Most importantly, facebook is a notable community that will help the mainstream get into crypto bringing the new world adoption.
Pages:
Jump to: