Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 10272 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 100
June 17, 2019, 12:02:07 AM
I have heard that facebook will have a project so it's likely to say that many will be interested in the facebook crypto project and I'm sure many investors will invest in facebook ieo.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
June 16, 2019, 11:47:52 PM
I am determined to buy FB coin Libra even though it is not available yet. I hope it is available on exchanges where i can buy easily.

Will it be a threat to BTC and other altcoins? I am afraid that the prices of BTC and other altcoins will go down. It makes me hesitate to buy some currencies like TRX currently.

You won't be able to buy a coin until it's available. The modality of distribution of the coin issued by Facebook is not revealed as yet. But they may go with a private sell first. The private sell amount would be huge as many of well known companies are interested in it. They'd surely go with a public sell, whatever small as they require adoption from the community. But anyway they'll force you to buy it one way or other.
Activity: 132
Merit: 3
June 16, 2019, 11:00:35 PM
I am determined to buy FB coin Libra even though it is not available yet. I hope it is available on exchanges where i can buy easily.

Will it be a threat to BTC and other altcoins? I am afraid that the prices of BTC and other altcoins will go down. It makes me hesitate to buy some currencies like TRX currently.
Pages:
Jump to: