Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies! - page 3. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
It seems to me that Facebook it's not profitable. Still, a lot of pages are connected with ICO, let's hope that this is just a rumor. Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
Maybe Facebook will only allow THEIR cryptocurrency to be used, so they are banning all competing currency because maybe they cannot handle a level playing field. Perhaps they are afraid of competition?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This will cause the next bitconnect to not have that huge of an impact when it exits so this is good.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
That is dumb!! Maybe soon Steemit can take over FaceBook and cause Facebook to be like Myspace. That really blows how come companies are acting like this. I thought that FaceBook was going to implement a cryptocurrency to use on their website?
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
They can't ban promotion campaigns. They only ban targeted ads. I guess, they are just scared of regulators.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Just banned ads, fanpage & groups is still work
I think to be advertising, we should avoid the word that facebook ban, use synonyms or misspell a bit. It is a simple cheating, not a long way
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
1) I am running Facebook Ad Blocker, it is beyond me why most people are not using it.
2) The ads for cryptos  I have seen on facebook while not running adblocker are shady to say the least.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Another Good Reason to delete Facebook. Does Facebook see the crypto space as competition or some thing.  Makes no sense on why they would ban ad revenue?
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Bounty programs launching is bitcointalk, discord, telegram, youtube, twitter, slack ... and facebook.
Facebook just one channel

Yes, Facebook just one channel, but a big one. And I really hope this will not trigger more bans from other social networks...
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Bounty programs launching is bitcointalk, discord, telegram, youtube, twitter, slack ... and facebook.
Facebook just one channel
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Facebook is banning all ads promoting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, including ICO.
Please see more details here Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies — including bitcoin and ICOs

How this will affect ICOs, Bounty programs and entire cryptocurrency market?

Pages:
Jump to: